Name: Paul
School: Drexel University
Year in School: Junior
Session: Spring Advantage Quarter
Role: Merchandise
Start Date: March 26th
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

coilback

Hey, just to make it easy to get in touch with me (for whoever actually cares to), PM me if you want to add me to your MySpace since I'm on there more than here (or Facebook, but I'm not on there as much)

Btrfly367

hey when is your birthday? I will turn 21 on february 4th of my program! i want to be in a non wellness when i can too!

I turn 21 feb.12th!!!! I so excited now that I know that I dont have to STAY in a wellness apartement. Even though I know having alchole is not THAT big a deal...I just dont want to be stuck with 18 or 19 yr olds...no offense!:p

wizrocker

Name: Devin
College-Level(Junior, Senior, etc.): Senior (technically able to graduate, but putting it off for PI next time, hopefullyy)
Session: Fall 08
Role: Costuming
Arrival Date(if known): 1/16 (1.5 weeks zomg)

Anybody know anyone else in Costuming? My roommate is, but all I ever hear about on this website and others are Attractions, Operations, Food, and Character. I know there are loads of other jobs but I almost never hear of anyone else!

Also, I want to know what lucky people got the Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique positions. I wanted that one soooo baaaaaad.

Teruck

Name: Travis College-Level(Junior, Senior, etc.): Freshman Session: Spring 08 Role: Quick service food and bevrage Arrival Date(if known): jan 23

Tedi Bara

Name: Katie
School: Grays Harbor College

Year in School: Sophomore
Session: Spring Advantage Quarter
Role: Another Merchandise
Start Date: March 26th

Anybody else coming down March 26?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom