List of former and current CP/PI CMs

SeaBreeze

Original Poster
Hey everyone :wave:

I've noticed a lot of threads asking about certain work locations/site specific questions so I thought maybe a thread listing where any CP/PIs have worked would help some people out... and be fun for us :)

I worked as an Engineering PI 2007. If there's anyone wanting to get into engineering at WDW, let me know. It was without a doubt the best 6 months I've had!

You can be as vague or specific as you like; I know there's a bunch of us out there and I'd love to have a thread dedicated to our memories.

TinyT396

Fall 2005 Merchandise in Toontown in MK! Best times of my life.

Sales and Event Internship PI starting in June- EXTREMELY excited!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

MagliteL13

Fall '05 Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
Fall '06 Ad/Lib Attractions: Jungle Cruise and Liberty Square PAC

I currently work at ToT and down the road at Universal (Revenge of the Mummy).

I did Custodial at Epcot, and I'm just starting out with attractions in Adventureland/Liberty Square.

I also work seasonally at Universal as a shark slayer over at Jaws :)

edit:: And by attractions in Ad/Lib, I mean The World Famous Jungle Cruise as I just found out :D

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Downtown Disney Operations - Worked in the box office at Cirque, Disney Quest & PI - August 2003 - August 2004

Will hopefully be working for DRC by the end of 2009 and living in Orlando again.

markjohns1

CP for Spring Advantage '05. Started as role hopper in Epcot (Merchandise, Custodial, QSR trained). Worked in at least 15 different locations in Epcot, and a few outside of the park (TL, WWoS) over the course of 3-4 months. Was then transferred to Mission: Space (Operations) for the remainder of my program.

TinyT396

Fall '05 Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
Fall '06 Ad/Lib Attractions: Jungle Cruise and Liberty Square PAC

I currently work at ToT and down the road at Universal (Revenge of the Mummy).

Did you happen to know Ciara Darby? She worked at Pecos Bill's in Fall '05.

joanna71985

Spring 2005- Fantasyland merchandise
Fall Advantage 2006- character attendant (and still seasonal)
Summer 2007- Epcot WS custodial
Summer 2008 (currently)- QSFB at Casey's Corner

edit:: And by attractions in Ad/Lib, I mean The World Famous Jungle Cruise as I just found out :D

Congrats!!! I will have to take a cruise on your boat!:sohappy:

SeaBreeze

Original Poster
I did Custodial at Epcot, and I'm just starting out with attractions in Adventureland/Liberty Square.

I also work seasonally at Universal as a shark slayer over at Jaws :)

Congrats!! You're going to have so much fun :)

From these posts, it sounds like we could practically run the parks :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom