Linking Travelocity Tickets?

AylaRanzz

Original Poster
I'm going to Disney at the end of Sept and we're going to be buying our tickets soon. I was just looking at Travelocity and they have a deal, which I did the last time I went, but that was before all the hotels were using the magic bands so we just got the generic tickets that time at the main gate of the first park we went to. My question is, has anyone bought their park tickets somewhere other than DisneyWorld.com and how do they get linked to you magic band after that? We've already got our resort booked cause we're doing DVC so now it's just park tickets and meal plan that we've got to do. Thanks.

CAPTAIN HOOK

You're just buying DISNEY tickets through a different retailler, at the end of the day they're still Disney tickets. You just need to enter the ticket serial number into your MDE account to link them, the same as if they were bought direct from Disney

HolleBolleGijs

We did that two years ago, during the early stages of MM+, although I'm not sure if it was through Travelocity or another similar site. When we ordered them, we just got vouchers (not actual tickets) that we had to exchange at the parks. So, we couldn't link them to our account, and if FP+ had been a thing, we wouldn't have been able to do that. Things might've changed since then, though! Maybe talk to someone at Travelocity?

AylaRanzz

Original Poster
My friend said she thought you put the number in the MDE account too, but we wanted to make sure. Thanks.

AylaRanzz

Original Poster
Does anyone know if once you redeem the voucher you get a ticket number you can link it to? Cause my friend called Disney the other day and said we needed the Disney Will Call number from Travelocity and when she called Travelocity today they said we can't do anything until we redeem the voucher. So I'm thinking that when we get there since we're not doing a park on the first day we could go to the closest park to redeem them then and work everything out so we don't have to spend time doing it the next day.

CAPTAIN HOOK

If Travelocity only supply you with a voucher then I'm afraid it sounds like you're stumped.
You need a Disney ticket serial number to put into your MDE to enable FP+. If the Travelocity voucher has to be exchanged at a Disney Park then it can't be done.
Contact Travelocity

HolleBolleGijs

Does anyone know if once you redeem the voucher you get a ticket number you can link it to? Cause my friend called Disney the other day and said we needed the Disney Will Call number from Travelocity and when she called Travelocity today they said we can't do anything until we redeem the voucher. So I'm thinking that when we get there since we're not doing a park on the first day we could go to the closest park to redeem them then and work everything out so we don't have to spend time doing it the next day.
That's what happened to us 2 years ago - we had to redeem the Travelocity vouchers once we were on property. I was hoping they might have changed since then with FP+, but apparently not...

AylaRanzz

Original Poster
I know there's nothing I can do now, but I have my tickets from the last time I went, two years ago when Old Key West wasn't doing Fast Passes yet and on the back of the cards are 12 digit numbers, which I'm assuming are the ticket numbers. So, I'm wondering, when we do redeem the vouchers and we have the physical tickets in our hands, would these 12 digit numbers be the ones to link the tickets.

Cause also, on the Travelocity site for the offer it clearly says that you can take advantage of the Fast Pass+

Tuvalu

Premium Member
On the back of the cards are 12 digit numbers, which I'm assuming are the ticket numbers. So, I'm wondering, when we do redeem the vouchers and we have the physical tickets in our hands, would these 12 digit numbers be the ones to link the tickets
Yes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom