Linking resort to My Disney Experience UK

Tink28

Bought a top last Christmas in Primark (never been in one before and saw this near the entrance), put away ready to wear to MVMCP!
Disney 004.JPG

Tink28

Oh and should have said I booked through Virgin Holidays and my Reservation number from them didn't work on MDE until a Year out, was worried about my tickets appearing but at 180 days they showed up too, all my dining etc all on my Virgin Res. number and working fine

LauraRose

Original Poster
Haha that's so cool, they have a lot of Disney stuff! I booked directly through Disney, I heard a lot of people struggling when not booking directly for confirmation numbers

James J

In the Parks
No
Oh and should have said I booked through Virgin Holidays and my Reservation number from them didn't work on MDE until a Year out, was worried about my tickets appearing but at 180 days they showed up too, all my dining etc all on my Virgin Res. number and working fine

That seems a bit odd to me, as I booked my trip to WDW this November with Virgin in July last year, and my tickets/reservations etc showed up instantly when I put the number into MDE. That was nearly 500 days out!

Tink28

That seems a bit odd to me, as I booked my trip to WDW this November with Virgin in July last year, and my tickets/reservations etc showed up instantly when I put the number into MDE. That was nearly 500 days out!
I booked July last year too (509 days for me!!), didn't log into MDE straight away then, it was a few months later but passes didn't show up until my 180 days

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom