Linking resort to My Disney Experience UK

LauraRose

Original Poster
Hello, I booked Pop Century around three weeks ago for May 2016. I received an invoice with a reference number but no conformation number. I called Disney reservations just now and they re sent the invoice and said that is the conformation, however they is no conf number to link the resort. The reference number does not work and now I'm at a loss. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem or if it is different in UK? First time staying on property so not too sure how it works.
Thank you :happy:

WDW_Jon

Booked our stay at the dolphin through Thomson and they didn't provide the right number we needed so I emailed the hotel direct and they gave me it...

Not sure if this will work for you but that's what happened for me :)

LauraRose

Original Poster
Booked our stay at the dolphin through Thomson and they didn't provide the right number we needed so I emailed the hotel direct and they gave me it...

Not sure if this will work for you but that's what happened for me :)

I rang a different number that dealt with the Disney experience and she read the conformation code to me, all set now! Thank you for your reply!

LauraRose

Original Poster
How exciting!

All booked and now for the long wait! :(

Goes fast, we had 380 days and down to 74 now! :)

Ugh don't remind me! 298 now, but have a lot of things coming up to pass the time. Come so quickly after Christmas!

Oh I am jealous you must be so excited! Was it November you said you are going? I would figure it out but I'm rubbish at maths and also lazy :cautious:

WDW_Jon

Ugh don't remind me! 298 now, but have a lot of things coming up to pass the time. Come so quickly after Christmas!

Oh I am jealous you must be so excited! Was it November you said you are going? I would figure it out but I'm rubbish at maths and also lazy :cautious:

Ha Ha! 29th September!

Things like seats booked and stuff now so getting close...
Fast passes to do in about 2 weeks too!

Can't wait now!

LauraRose

Original Poster
Ha Ha! 29th September!

Things like seats booked and stuff now so getting close...
Fast passes to do in about 2 weeks too!

Can't wait now!

Okay I was quite a bit off :rolleyes:, oh that is exciting! Are you flying with Thompson? I haven't booked flights yet can't decide between Thompson and Thomas Cook. Are you visiting Universal?

WDW_Jon

Okay I was quite a bit off :rolleyes:, oh that is exciting! Are you flying with Thompson? I haven't booked flights yet can't decide between Thompson and Thomas Cook. Are you visiting Universal?

Yes Thomson, Dreamliner looks pretty good so I'd definitely consider them if I were you...
No universal this time which I'll probably regret but we shall see...

LauraRose

Original Poster
Yes Thomson, Dreamliner looks pretty good so I'd definitely consider them if I were you...
No universal this time which I'll probably regret but we shall see...

Just had a look, Thompson don't fly the day we have booked! Ah well will check virgin too. Don't think I could miss universal, especially with boyfriends first visit and he loves the despicable me film. Bit of a pain with transport because we aren't hiring a car.

WDW_Jon

Just had a look, Thompson don't fly the day we have booked! Ah well will check virgin too. Don't think I could miss universal, especially with boyfriends first visit and he loves the despicable me film. Bit of a pain with transport because we aren't hiring a car.

Go for it... We got a taxi last time but was quite expensive, we never get a car

LauraRose

Original Poster
Go for it... We got a taxi last time but was quite expensive, we never get a car

This is my first time without a car because neither of us drive yet. I know Mears do transport guess I'll just have to go with that, most likely go more than once.

Seen mickey swimming trunks in primark last week, heads up on that:joyfull:

WDW_Jon

This is my first time without a car because neither of us drive yet. I know Mears do transport guess I'll just have to go with that, most likely go more than once.

Seen mickey swimming trunks in primark last week, heads up on that:joyfull:

Get a quote before you go as you might get a better price if you know what day you are going and pre book?

Looks like I need to get to primark then! :joyfull:

I'll send you a pic! :hilarious::jawdrop:

LauraRose

Original Poster
Get a quote before you go as you might get a better price if you know what day you are going and pre book?

Looks like I need to get to primark then! :joyfull:

I'll send you a pic! :hilarious::jawdrop:

Yeah I think I will!

Hahaha! Hurry they were on sale who knows how long it will last! Can't wait :hilarious:

LauraRose

Original Poster
Ha ha!

I'm sure they can't be that popular so I may get lucky and land a pair! :eek: :hilarious:

That picture could scar someone for life !

Pretty trendy if you ask me, better get a sprint on!
shorts.jpg

Haha:hilarious::hilarious: Wearing a mickey ears hat too, you could really look the part!

LauraRose

Original Poster
Ha!

They aren't as bad as I thought they might be!
I'm sure I'd look fantastic :hilarious: :jawdrop:

I have seen some pretty tragic Disney clothing in that shop in my time, they blend a little. Might convince my boyf to purchase for our trip, I'll keep you posted on that :hilarious:
Oh most defiantly, who wouldn't?

WDW_Jon

I have seen some pretty tragic Disney clothing in that shop in my time, they blend a little. Might convince my boyf to purchase for our trip, I'll keep you posted on that :hilarious:
Oh most defiantly, who wouldn't?
I'm sure there's a lot of awful stuff about! Can't say I'm one for wearing mickey stuff!

Go get them for him!

LauraRose

Original Poster
I'm sure there's a lot of awful stuff about! Can't say I'm one for wearing mickey stuff!

Go get them for him!

I once seen tights with mickey heads all over them, was not cute.

Aw come on, you'll tell me next you've never worn any ears ;).

I think I might just do that... :angelic:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom