Linking multiple rooms on mde

rffoyleuni

Original Poster
I have booked with Thomas Cook/Co-Op two weeks at Caribbean beach resort for sept 2017. We have 3 rooms under the one booking (6 people). I put in my confirmation number and lead passenger name into my Disney experience but only one room has appeared (for 2 people). How do I link the other rooms?

Rob562

I have booked with Thomas Cook/Co-Op two weeks at Caribbean beach resort for sept 2017. We have 3 rooms under the one booking (6 people). I put in my confirmation number and lead passenger name into my Disney experience but only one room has appeared (for 2 people). How do I link the other rooms?

Talk to the travel agent. Most likely you have three separate Disney reservation numbers, one for each room, and they only gave you one of them.

(In the pre-MDE days, that was probably enough for most people since at check-in the front desk would be able to find all three reservations from the first one. But that has gone out the window with needing to link reservations to profiles for MagicBands, FP+, etc)

-Rob

Last edited:
Once you get the other reservation numbers if the reservations still
Won't link on MDE give their customer service number a call. They are fantastic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom