Linking hotel reservations

jody31

Original Poster
I have a 10 day Disney vacation staying in The Swan Hotel at the end of the year
On my MyDisneyExperience account , I have linked my 14 day Ulimate WDW tickets ,my Fastpass+ reservations ,dining reservations ( including fantasmic dining packages ) and our mickeys-not-so-scary Halloween tickets.
The only thing I haven't linked to MyDisneyExperience is my Swan Hotel reservations. I assume I can use my fastpass+ reservations without linking my Swan Hotel reservations or do I need to link my hotel reservations to use my Fastpass+ reservations
Also , does anyone know if for the 14 day Ultimate WDW tickets I will be issued with magicbands or the old fashioned RFID tickets
Thanks !!!

Rob562

You say "end of the year" but also Halloween tickets... Since you didn't link your hotel, I presume this means you're less than 30 days away from your trip. Otherwise you wouldn't have been able to book the FastPasses.

When you pick the tickets up, you'll get a card. That card can be used for all you need. If you want Bands, you'll have to purchase them yourself. The CM can link the Bands to your account during purchase using your ticket.

-Rob

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I have a 10 day Disney vacation staying in The Swan Hotel at the end of the year
On my MyDisneyExperience account , I have linked my 14 day Ulimate WDW tickets ,my Fastpass+ reservations ,dining reservations ( including fantasmic dining packages ) and our mickeys-not-so-scary Halloween tickets.
The only thing I haven't linked to MyDisneyExperience is my Swan Hotel reservations. I assume I can use my fastpass+ reservations without linking my Swan Hotel reservations or do I need to link my hotel reservations to use my Fastpass+ reservations
Also , does anyone know if for the 14 day Ultimate WDW tickets I will be issued with magicbands or the old fashioned RFID tickets
Thanks !!!

I was just go ahead and link the hotel reservation, all you need is the confirmation number from when you booked the hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom