Limited edition lanyards?

Mr. Warmo

Original Poster
Hi there, im setting off to florida in literally 2 days, and just wanted to know where in the parks can you find the limited edition lanyards? I have 2 allready but they are from paris, but I only found them accidentally, (and there event ones) I have phantom manor one, and a POTC one which I found at a store at the front inside the movie studios. Any help?

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=68589&sid=5418.1330144646 (Phantom manor)

Figments Friend

Hello there.

You may find such things at Downtown Disney's Pin Traders headquarters shop or World of Disney.
The main Pin Traders shop usually has more of the limited edition offerings then elsewhere on property, but if you do not see them be sure to ask a Cast Member about it.
Many times if they do not have an item, they can help you find out which shop might have it.

Good luck, and happy shopping !

:)

Mr. Warmo

Original Poster
Hello there.

You may find such things at Downtown Disney's Pin Traders headquarters shop or World of Disney.
The main Pin Traders shop usually has more of the limited edition offerings then elsewhere on property, but if you do not see them be sure to ask a Cast Member about it.
Many times if they do not have an item, they can help you find out which shop might have it.

Good luck, and happy shopping !

:)

Thank's I'll keep a lookout, Its my second trip out to WDW so I am sort of used to it (Plus I do tons of research) But the thing I dont understand is that some shops around the parks sell random pins and what happend to me, I never really found them again. (Found and bought a rare amazing stitch pin in AC, wierd)

Also, do the parks have any centeralized pin hubs, or just big shops with a part dedicated to pins? (One of the shops down main street MK comes to mind)

MickeyMomV

Almost every park has 1 place that is dedicated to pins/lanyards. In MK it is the Frontier trading Post in Frontierland. In Epcot it used to be a big Kiosk between Spaceship Earth and the fountains but I do not see it on the current map. In HS there used to be a big kiosk under the hat but that one too is not listed, my guess it is because the hat only has a few weeks left before it is gone so they may have moved it. I do not remember a specific pin store in AK. In DD you have Disney's Pin Traders. The stores at MK and DD are the biggest and where you will have the best luck finding LE Pins and Lanyards.

On a side note, I'm not sure if you are running in the marathon this next week or not but at the ESPN-WWS they will have the runners expo going on and they will have Run Disney LE pins and possibly lanyards there for the event.

Figments Friend

Thank's I'll keep a lookout, Its my second trip out to WDW so I am sort of used to it (Plus I do tons of research) But the thing I dont understand is that some shops around the parks sell random pins and what happend to me, I never really found them again. (Found and bought a rare amazing stitch pin in AC, wierd)

Also, do the parks have any centeralized pin hubs, or just big shops with a part dedicated to pins? (One of the shops down main street MK comes to mind)

All of the Parks have a designated self standing shop that specializes in just Pins and pin gear.
The 'Pin Central' locations i am aware of are -
Epcot - Pin Central between Spaceship Earth and the Fountain of Nations.
DHS - Pin Central under the 'Hat' in front of the Chinese Theater/ 'Great Movie Ride'. Soon to be moved elsewhere with the Hat being removed ( yay! ).
MK - The Frontierland Trading Post.
DAK - The cluster of carts on Discovery Island

The main 'Pin Central' shop at Downtown Disney is your best bet.
They have it all, and it makes for a nice break from the Parks.
It is true that you sometimes find the best 'finds' by looking at various little carts and kiosks around property.
Some of my best 'finds' were at certain Resort hotel shops as well...particularly at the Poly.
'World of Disney' used to be a great spot to find Pins and gear, but when i last visited WDW two years ago i found the variety to be greatly downgraded and sparse.

Last edited:

MickeyMomV

All of the Parks have a designated self standing shop that specializes in just Pins and pin gear.
The 'Pin Central' locations i am aware of are -
Epcot - Pin Central between Spaceship Earth and the Fountain of Nations.
DHS - Pin Central under the 'Hat' in front of the Chinese Theater/ 'Great Movie Ride'. Soon to be moved elsewhere with the Hat being removed ( yay! ).
MK - The Frontierland Trading Post.
DAK - The cluster of carts on Discovery Island

The main 'Pin Central' shop at Downtown Disney is your best bet.
They have it all, and it makes for a nice break from the Parks.
It is true that you sometimes find the best 'finds' by looking at various little carts and kiosks around property.
Some of my best 'finds' were at certain Resort hotel shops as well...particularly at the Poly.
'World of Disney' used to be a great spot to find Pins and gear, but when i last visited WDW two years ago i found the variety to be greatly downgraded and sparse.
Thank you, I couldn't remember where the DAK one was. Looks like I listed the rest of the locations pretty spot on.

Matt_Black

BnkUhYIIIAEJ_oa.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom