Pre-Trip Like a shooting Star I've come so far

Hello!!

I have a trip booked for the 2nd week in April (3 adults, 1 child) , staying inside Disney. It will be my first trip to Disney World~although I briefly visited Epcot once before back in 2005. It is coming up SOON!! I am looking for any advice/tips I can get... I am hoping I picked a good time to go?!? :)

Betsyboo

All Star Movie Resort
I have a friend who has stayed there and really enjoyed it. She's going back again this spring. I've found the forums to be very helpful. I also use touringplans.com and allears.net for planning. They may be helpful to you too. I hope you have a great WDW experience.

Are you planning on sit down meals? If so you need to look at availability. Our favorite is the Biergarten in Epcot for a fun, family atmosphere and good food.

TinkaBella

Original Poster
I appreciate the info, I will check out those site. As for sit down meals I have not given it much thought...:) Ya I know!! Yikes! haha However I do have plans to try different cupcakes, do the Bibbidi Bobbidi boutique, the Ultimate~see Cinderella's Castle.

stevehousse

We stayed there in Nov and our family had a great time! We were right in the middle of the toy story section an my boys loved it (2 and 5). We were very close to the dining hall, pool and playground! Reading on this site, for some reason people don't always give it the best review but it was nothing like those people said it was! You will enjoy it! I can't comment on the bus service though because we drove and didn't use it. We took the car to all the parks an used our parking pass we were given at check in!

LisaBelle

I highly recommend buying a copy of the Unofficial Guide to WDW. I have used it to plan 4 trips to WDW. Between that book & this site you will be well prepared. Have a great time!

Ariel484

Make sure you check out the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot! Really pretty flower displays/topiaries and they have started adding extra snacks around the World Showcase. :)

3Caballeros

How is the food court at All Star?? :cat:
We have stayed at All Star Movies 8 times so it is our Disney home. Any section is cute with decor. All sections are close to pools and food court. The food is good. We drive so we bring a lot of food & drinks. We may eat lunch the first day at the food court, but we have to make one meal pizza from the food court (usually our short day at Animal Kingdom)
Buses - if you are in the section close to All Star Music, then you can take their bus back from Magic Kingdom if it arrives before the All Star Movies bus, so that is a bonus.
Crowd - you are probably going at a good time... after the March spring breaks & before Easter spring breaks.
Read as much as can here. Know you can't see or do it all and most importantly relax & have fun!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom