Lighthouse Sandwich Gone?

materbuddy

Original Poster
I was just looking at menu updates on the Disney World website and noticed that the lighthouse sandwich is not on the menu at Columbia Harbour House anymore. When did they take it away. My DW loved this sandwich and will be very disappointed.

Simba's Mom

I just read on Facebook, from the Disney Food Blog, I think, that the lighthouse sandwich is no more, unfortunately. It's really a bummer, especially for vegetarians.

Gomer

This was a must eat for me every trip (usually towards the end of a trip, when I was sick of greasy food). A relatively healthy counter-service option at a quick service that isn't a salad is really tough to find. Especially at MK. I'm going to really miss this on my next trip. Here's hoping it comes back.

peterpanic74

it's bad enough that they removed it, but they could've at least provided a replacement vegetarian entree!! One of the things we loved about Columbia Harbor House was the presence of 2 vegetarian items on the menu. Guess we'll have to look elsewhere now

DisneyPrincess5

it's bad enough that they removed it, but they could've at least provided a replacement vegetarian entree!! One of the things we loved about Columbia Harbor House was the presence of 2 vegetarian items on the menu. Guess we'll have to look elsewhere now
Agreed!! That's sucky. I hope they add something because we love eating there and I usually get a non meat option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom