Liberty Tree Tavern

Texas84

It's there, just on the kids menu. Our fantastic server, when I told her I wanted the pot roast off the kids menu, told me she'd bring the adult sized portion. Should have stayed with the kid sized... the adult would have fed two of us.

Yep, heard that from you. :)

Kristamouse

Just made LTT reservations for May...it has been about 5 years since we are there. Can someone kindly remind me what the pilgrims feast is???
Thanks!

I am Timmy

I believe the meal starts with rolls and salad, then they bring out a platter of meats - prime rib, turkey and pork. The sides are stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, and mac n' cheese. The dessert is warm bread pudding with apple compote and vanilla ice cream. All this is served family style, so they bring plates and everyone serves themselves the food. At least this is what I remember, you can look up current menus for places pretty easy online. Good luck!

Walt d

I was looking through menus to pass the time and noticed that Liberty Tree Tavern has changed their lunch menu!! I am so disappointed as I was looking forward to ordering the pilgrims feast in June. I know I can get the all you can eat option but I don't like prime rib, wanted a different appetizer and I don't eat bread pudding. Ugh. I may have to try and eat elsewhere. The new menu has very few choices!! :(
Oh” get th stew...its the best thing there. I dont care how hot, it is there. I always get, the stew. So get the stew yum!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Have they changed that much on lunch?

Because honestly the lunch a la carte has always been significantly better food than the buffet plate to me.

To each their own. I don't think I've been bald do LTT since they took out the characters...which were the most unique anyway in my mind except for the park fare breakfast perhaps...

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Is the Pilgrim's platter the same as the patriot's but they just switch the meats? It is what I had last time we ate at LTT.

Patriot's Platter
Roasted Turkey Breast, Pot Roast, and Carved Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Herb Stuffing, and House-made Macaroni and Cheese

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Is the Pilgrim's platter the same as the patriot's but they just switch the meats? It is what I had last time we ate at LTT.

Patriot's Platter
Roasted Turkey Breast, Pot Roast, and Carved Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Herb Stuffing, and House-made Macaroni and Cheese
The Pilgrim’s Feast is turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing and cranberry sauce.

It is not an “official” menu item but on-request.

6B74AD33-0108-4DB9-8966-40C0143A1751.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom