Liberty Tree Tavern

LRnascarfan

Original Poster
I was looking through menus to pass the time and noticed that Liberty Tree Tavern has changed their lunch menu!! I am so disappointed as I was looking forward to ordering the pilgrims feast in June. I know I can get the all you can eat option but I don't like prime rib, wanted a different appetizer and I don't eat bread pudding. Ugh. I may have to try and eat elsewhere. The new menu has very few choices!! :(

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Anyone know if the ooey gooey cake at LT the same as the gooey cake at Whispering Canyon?
It is not.
LTT Ooey Gooey is like a warm chocolate chip cookie with drizzled with caramel and toffee bits.
IMG_5022.JPG

Whispering Canyon Ooey Gooey is similar to chocolate lava cake. And the ice cream is an additional charge.
IMG_5042.JPG

JennSmith

Why do you hate me @Tuvalu :cry: posting yummy pics of things I cannot have for at least 329 days lol! Just kidding...thank you for your post!!! We are eating dinner at LTT which I know does not offer the cake at that time...can you walk in and order the cake during lunchtime without a reservation/taking up a table? Like a cake to-go? :) Sorry if I have hijacked the thread...this will be my last question!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Why do you hate me @Tuvalu :cry: posting yummy pics of things I cannot have for at least 329 days lol! Just kidding...thank you for your post!!! We are eating dinner at LTT which I know does not offer the cake at that time...can you walk in and order the cake during lunchtime without a reservation/taking up a table? Like a cake to-go? :) Sorry if I have hijacked the thread...this will be my last question!!
I'm gonna disappoint you again.... no Ooey Gooey to go. :(

I am Timmy

It is not.
LTT Ooey Gooey is like a warm chocolate chip cookie with drizzled with caramel and toffee bits.
View attachment 184344

Whispering Canyon Ooey Gooey is similar to chocolate lava cake. And the ice cream is an additional charge.
View attachment 184343
That is one giant, fabulous dessert photo! So lifelike, and big, and maybe I will go hunt down the recipe now. You have given me the motivation I needed!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Now if they'd just bring the pot roast dinner back! sigh.....................

It's there, just on the kids menu. Our fantastic server, when I told her I wanted the pot roast off the kids menu, told me she'd bring the adult sized portion. Should have stayed with the kid sized... the adult would have fed two of us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom