Liberty Tree Tavern

eastvillage

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

Can anyone give me some info about the dinner character dining at LTT?

In June when I am going the Magic Kingdom is open until 10pm. How late will LTT be open? If I dont have an ADR will it take a long time to be seated?

How long does dinner usually take (trying to maximize my park time)?

And do they accept single diners if I show up on my own?

Thank you!

tigsmom

We love the character dinner in the LTT! The food is served "family style", on big platters that they will bring to your table...think Thanksgiving. You can get refills on whatever you like, as much as you want. The costumes are from the Colonial America period and that makes them different.

Try to make ADRs if you can as the place is usually busy and you may not be able to get in. I don't see any problems with a single diner and your meal may actually go quicker. For my family of 4 it takes just a little over an hour or so, but my kids are older and don't hang on the characters like the younger ones do.

I'm not sure how late they are open as we usually eat early to avoid the crowds. :wave:

BRER STITCH

If this is something you really want to do, make your ADRs NOW!!!!

The meal is awesome and the characters are fun, but the place fills up fast and there can oftne be a wait even with ADRs.

The time it takes depends on your waiting time, plus how quick your service is. It's usually a pretty liesurely meal for us and can take about 2 hours, including wait time, meal, character fun, and coffee and dessert.

ENJOY!!!

:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom