Liberty Tree or Garden Grill?

JohnD

That's a big leap being two separate parks. I love Liberty Tree Tavern. Haven't been to Garden Grill. Guess it depends on what you want to do in the evening outside of your meal. Visit more of MK or the MK resorts? Or do more of Epcot or maybe the Boardwalk?

Allygator

Original Poster
That's a big leap being two separate parks. I love Liberty Tree Tavern. Haven't been to Garden Grill. Guess it depends on what you want to do in the evening outside of your meal. Visit more of MK or the MK resorts? Or do more of Epcot or maybe the Boardwalk?
That's the problem. Lol. Seems like many of our choices are either in Epcot or near Epcot. I have always wanted to check out Garden Grill but I haven't heard great reviews on the food. I see great reviews for the food for LTT and thought well that would be nice to be in MK.

belledream

Just got back from Garden Grill and it was one of my favorite meals of the trip for the novelty of it. The food wasn't bad either. In order of tastiness: cobbler dessert > beef > turkey > fish.

Be aware that LTT has a normal menu with varying items for lunch, and dinner is a Thanksgiving feast. Make sure you consider what you want between those in making your choice. We've been for lunch. Good food and probably my 2nd favorite in-park eat at MK (behind BOG).

stevehousse

Garden grill is our family's favorite! Great food and the best character interaction for a meal hands down! The characters always come to your table multiple times and are always extremely playful!

zurgandfriend

We loved LLT when the characters were there, now we would rather go to the Garden Grill. We still do LTT when we do MVMCP it's really nice to walk out after dinner and see the parade. So I would say pick where do you want to be after you eat.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Liberty Tree! We have never been for dinner when they have the family style meal but we thoroughly enjoy lunch there and try to now go every trip. :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
LTT is the BEST for lunch. Both Garden Grill and LTT are family style for dinner. It really depends on which park you plan to be at that particular day.
Yes I have never tried the 2 for dinner but would probably choose LTT but yes it also depends where would be easiest for you to go on that particular day etc. Also see what appeals to you more on each menu. :)

piglet1

We find the food at both dinners to be equally good in their own ways, but the one time we did LTT for dinner, the service was dreadful - literally over half an hour between our salad and and entrees arriving, with no one in sight to ask about it.

I know sometimes service can be off, and we will go back to LTT, but to us, the big thing GG has over LTT is........Booze.

I do enjoy a beer or some wine before and with dinner, and GG has it

:)

Disneymom201

We've eaten at LTT several times and it has never disappointed. We had dinner for the first time last year at GG and I personally didn't care much for the food. I also thought the restaurant appeared old and was in need of refurbishing. I will have to say that the character interaction was wonderful. Chip, Dale and Mickey made several stops to socialize with our youngest, who was 20 months at that time. I still wish there were characters at LTT.
Another vote for LTT :)

draybook

Is the Garden Grill spinning? I know it was fixed a while back but my wife and daughter swear it was not rotating the other night.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Both are comparable food wise.

The Garden Grill is a Character meal if it means anything to you one way or the other. Another plus for me is that its rotating above the Land and a few show scenes are visible ---awwwwwesom! However I may be biased as it's one of my favorite attractions. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom