1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Liberty Tree for Thanksgiving dinner

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by Lindy, Sep 18, 2001.

1. Lindy

Lindy New Member

I am thinking it would be neat to have Thanksgiving dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern(have to get the PS this Thurs if I'm really lucky)

Have any of you ate there and is it worth the money?
  2. chellnjr

chellnjr New Member

3. Lindy

Lindy New Member

Thanks for that link. I was able to show it to the DH and he thinks our kids would love it.

I have to wait until Sun. to call for the PS but I am keeping my fingers crossed that I wil get it!

I'm also hoping that the Christmas stuff will be up that day!
  4. Mattore

Mattore New Member

Lindy, I have eaten there and I liked it a lot, plus the price is reasonable - about $20 for adults without any kind of discount. If you have kids, then you will probably get a lot more attention from the characters, too, which is always neat! They tend not to hang out with us 20-somethings with no children much. :)
  5. Coronado

Coronado Member

Excellent service, super food, great location......and the characters seem to be more friendly than other character places. It is listed as number three place to eat on one survey that I saw on WDWIG.com....sorry steve.....but Deb's site is cool too!
  6. mightyduck

mightyduck Well-Known Member

I think CMs have said on other threads that the Christmas stuff goes up overnight AFTER Thanksgiving day--the day after Thanksgiving, everything is up....
  7. Lindy

Lindy New Member

I am so excited! I ended up getting the PS for the time I wanted on Thanksgiving. I actually had no trouble getting in on the line!

I talked to the lady taking my reservation and she said they were really busy but the other day when I made one for Epcot, the representitive said alot of people had called and cancelled theirs and said they would try in the spring or summer.

I am wondering if the lady today is just trying to put on a good face that it is really busy.

Either way, I got the time and place I wanted! I think I'm more excited then my kids were! (they haven't been there and really don't know what to expect I guess!):p

Thanks to everyone that encouraged me to go, I think we will have a really memorable Thanksgiving!
  8. MarknSue

MarknSue New Member

Do you think it would be possible to book for Christmas day? We don't have Thanksgiving and I'll really be missing my Mum's Christmas Dinner