Pre-Trip Let's Take a Revote, a First Visit, a Birthday, and Who's Edward?!?

Hello everyone! When I last left off of planning our trip for 2014, we ended up having to cancel because of baby number 3 being born about a month before we were going to go! We had decided that we were gonna try the DL resort in the spring! My wife and kids all had never been. My sister was going to tag along too! It was going to be cheaper to go to Cali for a week than WDW. We then got a pin code! I did the numbers and a FL trip would end up costing the same. Well a few weeks ago when we starting planning my wife goes to me, "let's take a Revote and see what everyone wants to do!"

"What do u mean Revote?"

"If you want to go to Disneyland in California raise your hand!" Me and my son Landon wanted DL.

"Now who wants Disney World in FL?" Herself, my youngest son (trader) and my sister all said FL! I lost :(

I was bummed but I understand what my wife was saying. She wanted the DL trip to be special and for all the kids to be old enough to really enjoy it! Ok, I can understand that.

So I immediately went online and started grabbing ADRs for our trip, and to our surprise, so much was still available! I was shocked. The only place we couldn't get into was Be Our Guest. And everything we wanted we got and it was at about the 145 day mark!

Need to excuse myself to change a diaper and take care of baby, but will be back with more!

stevehousse

Original Poster
Also forgot to add we ended up getting rid of 1900 Park Fare for breakfast. We also were able to switch out BOG Lunch for their new Breakfast they are testing!!!

Our itinerary has been updated!

stevehousse

Original Poster
1 day left!!!! So excited! Waiting to leave work in a few hours and finish double checking everything! Just completed our airline check in and printed boarding passes! Be on the look out for my trip report when we return!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom