Let's keep it simple, your favorite park is???

Which park is your favorite?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 46 40.0%
  • Epcot

Votes: 38 33.0%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Universal Studios

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Islands of Adventure

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

Schneewittchen

I voted for MK, but this is a lot like picking my favorite child.

I've never been to HS, and AK is just okay for me. But MK and EPCOT are both equally wonderful to me, but in different ways. MK is all joy, nostalgia and atmosphere creating little self-contained perfect lands. EPCOT is hope and futurism (though clouded with IP garbage now), a glimpse of the wonders our future could hold and lovely modern, brutal architecture.

And just to confuse matters, I have very strong feelings about DL and DCA.

JIMINYCR

MK Because it is the one park more than any other that means Disney to me. The train whistle, main street music and street performers, the variety of each land with their specific themes and attractions, and of course The Castle. Its a good thing Walt envisioned MK and it got built first to start things off in FL. Ive always thought maybe we wouldnt have had the other areas if any of them had come first.

Eric H

I love Disney and always will. I actually prefer Epcot to MK, but that's a whole other conversation....

That being said (and much to the dismay of many people here) I think that the entire Harry Potter experience at Universal is simply unbeatable as far as immersion and overall atmosphere. I don't care that much for the rest of the park, but the HP areas are out of this world.

Minnie1986

I went with MK, because when I think of Disney, it's the first thing that brings a smile to my face. In terms of where would I most like to spend my day, it's a toss up between Epcot and HS. TLDR_ I can't make up my mind.

KCheatle

Magic Kingdom - no question. It's the only park that has me crying at least 3 times in one day: opening ceremony, first view of castle, and fireworks show at night. I only cry once a day at Epcot, and that's at the end of the American Adventure. So, it's second place.
Nothing has ever moved me to tears at HS or AK. For now I'd put AK at 3rd, but in a few years I'm confident HS will take over that spot. And, Universal/IOA doesn't do anything for me. I like the Harry Potter sections, but otherwise I'm not a big fan.

whiterhino42

Animal kingdom, it's a beautiful park. It was always epcot in the past and I still love world showcase but future world is a shell. Animal kingdom surpassed it now.

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom - no question. It's the only park that has me crying at least 3 times in one day: opening ceremony, first view of castle, and fireworks show at night. I only cry once a day at Epcot, and that's at the end of the American Adventure. So, it's second place.
Nothing has ever moved me to tears at HS or AK. For now I'd put AK at 3rd, but in a few years I'm confident HS will take over that spot. And, Universal/IOA doesn't do anything for me. I like the Harry Potter sections, but otherwise I'm not a big fan.
I swear I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful in any way, but I just have to ask. Do you actually cry over an amusement park?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom