Let's keep it simple, your favorite park is???

Which park is your favorite?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 46 40.0%
  • Epcot

Votes: 38 33.0%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Universal Studios

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Islands of Adventure

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Define "favorite" any way you want. Could mean the most relaxing or the best restaurants or the most thrill rides or the prettiest place to look at or any other factor you can possibly think of. So, your favorite park is?

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Just realized I never revealed my choice. I went with Epcot. Can't really describe why. Just something about that place that I absolutely love. Whenever I'm there, I just feel happy. And I never want to leave.

If I was going to select a park based solely on the quality of attractions from top to bottom, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure would win for me in a landslide. Of course, that could all change for me over the next couple of years depending on whether the new attractions coming to Hollywood Studios live up to all their hype.

Captain Barbossa

Do you mean to tell me that nothing outside of WDW parks has ever been discussed on this board? LMAO at you!
No I don't. People talk about it all the time on this forum. But I wish people wouldn't do it so frequently. If you want to rate universal parks, be my guest, go for it, but it would be nice if people actually post about it on the universal forum (we do have one).

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
No I don't. People talk about it all the time on this forum. But I wish people wouldn't do it so frequently. If you want to rate universal parks, be my guest, go for it, but it would be nice if people actually post about it on the universal forum (we do have one).
And what if I want to rate all 6 parks together. Where would you like that to happen?

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Good question. I feel like there are so many threads comparing WDW and universal, that there needs to be a new forum called WDW vs universal :D
Well, there are approximately 100 threads on the first 5 pages of this forum, and out of those 100 threads, this is literally the only one that compares WDW and Universal. So, I guess you and I have a pretty different definition of "so many threads comparing."

Oh, and by the way, the only reason I stopped at 100 is because I got tired of counting.

Jeff456

Epcot... Even if future world is soon likely to meet its total demise, if the whole area gets filled with IPs then I'll probabaly have a rethink.

75disney

Sorry, I just can't choose. Years ago HS was my favorite. When it actually was a working studio. Now I just don't know.
My original favorite was Disney MGM Studios. It used to be so magical in the early days when the attractions cohesively developed the park's theme in an entertaining, fun, yet also educational way.
I digress... In recent years with my children, I love MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom