Let me introduce myself...

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

Original Poster
Hi,
I have been posting on the forum for about a week but forgot to introduce myself! Sorry about that. :oops:
I'm "Sudcaro", married and mom of a little girl who will turn 4 in December. We're expats, originally from France, although the little one was born here in the USA. My daughter has unfortunately been dealing with illness most of her life (cancer - twice), but has been done with treatments since August. :happy:
We are coming to WDW for the first time in early December (week after Thanksgiving), just for a couple of days unfortunately, while on our way from SC to the Fort Myers area, but we are hoping to do a longer trip next year before moving back to Europe (fingers crossed). We have decided to stop there as a reward for our brave little sweetpea, who is Disney crazy like her mama. Mind you, the only one of us who has ever been to a Disney park is my hubby (Disneyland Paris with his nephews, a lifetime ago since they're all grown up now, lol), and he's not as much into Disney as we are.
Anyway, I am super excited by this upcoming trip, my husband says I am worse than our daughter. :p I'm sure I am going to cry happy tears if I meet a princess, especially if it's Aurora or Rapuntzel! (and I'm not even ashamed to admit it!)
I'm happy I found this forum, I've already had tons of great advice, so thanks everyone!

mouse_luv

Hi,
I have been posting on the forum for about a week but forgot to introduce myself! Sorry about that. :oops:
I'm "Sudcaro", married and mom of a little girl who will turn 4 in December. We're expats, originally from France, although the little one was born here in the USA. My daughter has unfortunately been dealing with illness most of her life (cancer - twice), but has been done with treatments since August. :happy:
We are coming to WDW for the first time in early December (week after Thanksgiving), just for a couple of days unfortunately, while on our way from SC to the Fort Myers area, but we are hoping to do a longer trip next year before moving back to Europe (fingers crossed). We have decided to stop there as a reward for our brave little sweetpea, who is Disney crazy like her mama. Mind you, the only one of us who has ever been to a Disney park is my hubby (Disneyland Paris with his nephews, a lifetime ago since they're all grown up now, lol), and he's not as much into Disney as we are.
Anyway, I am super excited by this upcoming trip, my husband says I am worse than our daughter. :p I'm sure I am going to cry happy tears if I meet a princess, especially if it's Aurora or Rapuntzel! (and I'm not even ashamed to admit it!)
I'm happy I found this forum, I've already had tons of great advice, so thanks everyone!

Bonjour! Bienvenue! (I hope I said that right, my French is rusty!) I'm glad to hear that your daughter has been done with treatments for a few months now and I hope she is feeling better! I hope you enjoy your trip(s), and feel free to come back and share those with us, I love reading trip reports! :D

TB4244

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll all love your stay at WDW and have a magical time, especially your littleun who thoroughly deserves it for being so brave.

I must admit meeting Rapunzel is always a treat for me too :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom