Les Parfaits Inconnus circus troupe coming to Epcot's Canada Pavilion

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
DW left the room during the bag on head start. I had to call her back in to watch some of the scenes later. It's certainly not the acrobatic show I was expecting. Ho Hum. I expect it to be replaced after a brief run. Unless it gets more thrilling than this.
It is playing through to September. The bags on head did not make it for the later performances.

wannabeBelle

It's better then any other off kilter replacements unfortunately
Second best for me, I really loved Alberta Bound. Minus the paper bags on the heads thing, I think this looks interesting and certainly will give it a shot, but I still think that great music on that stage is the way to go. LP does look fun and interactive with the audience but perhaps a different venue, such as Boardwalk which was suggested to me, would be a better showcase of this sort of entertainment? Marie

note2001

I saw part of this show over the weekend and it was kinda...weird. I don't know how else to categorize it. There certainly was a large group of people watching it though, so maybe it just isn't my cup of tea.
I think it's a bit better than the flag group over in Italy, but still a circus act. I thougth I saw in a video that these guys can play music. Wish they'd highlight that more as I'd be more impressed by their talents there than by juggling and acrobatics, which always make me feel awkward to watch.

Much-Pixie-Dust

I think it's a bit better than the flag group over in Italy, but still a circus act. I thougth I saw in a video that these guys can play music. Wish they'd highlight that more as I'd be more impressed by their talents there than by juggling and acrobatics, which always make me feel awkward to watch.
Saw both this weekend and IMO it was way better than the Italy flag guys. While watching them, my young daughter made the comment that they were like the flag twirlers in bands at school half-time shows, but not as good. I could not have agreed with her more! The head flag guy offered to have people come up for pictures at the conclusion of the show, and out of about 40 viewers, not one person took him up on the offer.

wannabeBelle

Saw the act today. First the bad news, the paper bag thing is in the show again. The good news, while it certainly isnt Alberta Bound, it is entertaining. I wouldnt make it a point of going to see a show specifically but it was entertaining and would stop and watch as I was walking by. and many of the people in the audience I was in liked it. The lead gentleman with the short white tie is a little scary, but the other guys seemed very warm and friendly, interacting with the kids in the audience etc. On the whole, not bad but still not my first choice. Marie

Brian Swan

I think this is a good act to have in Canada. They do have different shows they perform, and I could easily watch them for 20 minutes. For those 'haters' (I'm not fond of the term, but you know what I mean) out there, I don't see how this is any 'less entertaining' than 'Serveur Amusant' in France, 'Sergio' in Italy, 'The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats' in China, or much of the present and recently departed entertainment that World Showcase has had for many years.
Every time I walk past Sergio in Italy, I want to shove that whistle down his throat...

wannabeBelle

Are members of 'Off Kilter' apart of this band?
Yes. Right now Off Kilter is Jamie on bagpipes, Mark on bass guitar, Randy on Guitar, Billy on guitar, Jason on fiddle and Scott on drums. Jason, Billy and Scott are all in this group. Also one of the other people who will be making appearances is CC of Mulch Sweat & Shears on bass guitar. Marie

wannabeBelle

And the schedule for this week is:
Alberta Bound
Light and energetic traditional fiddle styles.
Wednesday-Saturday at 2:15, 3:30, 5:00, 6:15 & 7:30pm
Length of show: 30 minutes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom