Lego Disney Wonder Model

NelleBelle

I really enjoyed the blog! What a really cool project to do with Lego bricks--our family voted the project and my son is anxious to try his hand at building. Any other Disney brick projects that you've made?

NelleBelle

We love the Space Needle (and the droid, too). But being from Seattle, the Needle was quite impressive (although it needs a no. 12 flag to complete it;)).

Kresty

Original Poster
We love the Space Needle (and the droid, too). But being from Seattle, the Needle was quite impressive (although it needs a no. 12 flag to complete it;)).

Thanks! Skittles too! This is kinda how it currently is @ work.
12th Man Lego Space Needle.jpg

Kresty

Original Poster
Unfortunately the Lego Ideas support is stalling and we've slipped off "Popular this week", where we'd had a little bit of visibility. :(

Kresty

Original Poster
Thanks! Please support & share if you want it to have a chance of turning into a real lego set. (kinda like pinnochio I guess).

jme

I've added my support. Good luck - it can be done. Somewhat recently the Nautilus reached 10K Supporters (3000 piece set, with an alternative smaller scale 1000 piece set)
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/59212/updates
So, it's not unheard of for something this large scale to get the supporters needed. Have you posted this to various reddit communities? (r/lego, r/disney, etc.)

Kresty

Original Poster
Thanks, much appreciated - Yea, I've posted a few other places, r/lego wasn't very helpful, didn't think about Disney!
I hope the nautilus gets approved, I've been watching it for a while and it's a really cool MOC!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom