Legend of the NeverBeast

mcurtiss

Original Poster
Got ours on pre-order for March 3!

I know the Tinkerbell movies aren't the most popular things going, but the fact that this one is scheduled to be the last is very sad for me. Our DD came of Disney-age on these movies. She's now just at that age where other things such as live-action Disney Channel shows are more her thing but she's really looking forward to this one. The end of the series is kinda marking the passing into a new era for us, I guess.

Sped2424

If you are going into this film with some emotions prepare to cry. Cause I did at the end :cry: Fantastic film though and such a shame it's the last one.

mcurtiss

Original Poster
If you are going into this film with some emotions prepare to cry. Cause I did at the end :cry: Fantastic film though and such a shame it's the last one.

oh yes, there were waterworks.

this one is different. not better or worse than the others (still very good, IMO), but perhaps a bit more action packed and intense?

Magenta Panther

I just never liked Tinkerbell's design or personality for this series. Her eyes are too small and too round. And she had no sass. She was earnest and ditzy and boring. :p

Red Sox

My daughter loves the Tinkerbell movies. I wasn't aware this was it for the series. That stinks, I thought they were all very well done. :(

nolatron

We picked up it yesterday and watched it last night. I think both the DW and I had weepy eyes by the end.

Great movie. Didn't know it was the last one they're doing. I think they did a great job though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom