Leaving the park and events

magicwand

Could someone explain to me (probably a stupid question) what happens if you are in the MK and there is an event at night? I will be in the MK when there is Night of Joy. I am not staying in the MK for this event. Do they "throw" people out? How is this handled? TIA.

MaxsDad

They lands will be lined off and CM's posted in each area. If you do not have a band after 7pm, you will be directed toward the park exit.

Upvote 0

onesandzeros

CMs will form lines (some with ropes) walking visitors toward the exits. Other CMs are posted at key positions. Individuals with tickets for the event will be given a wristband after entering. You need to show the CM this wristband to pass through the CM lines and into the park.
That’s how it worked for two Christmas events I attended.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

The guests paying for the event get to stay for the event. If you dont pay you dont play. So if you are going to plan your day at MK, plan to park hop off later on to another park or go to your resort or DTD.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

MK has improved their special event policy for those exiting and leaving. I can almost guarantee on a special event night CMs will block off the lands and direct people to the exits not down main street but behind the street.

Upvote 0
If you are going to Disney multiple days and can swap parks that day, I'd recommend it. Several years ago, when the event was at DHS, we were in the park the same day. It was a mad house. The park was extra packed during the day because many people make a day out of it and don't want to have to travel between parks. Add to that, I found the crowd to be heavily teenagers and not as well behaved as you might guess based on the fact that they're there for a "Contemporary Christian" rock festival. Most were pretty good, but there were quite a few rowdy groups (Man, I am such an old fogey!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom