leaving on SATURDAY!!!

wahoo I'm leaving on Saturday for Disney I CANNOT WAIT ONE MORE MINUTE AHHH!!! Gonna be there from Sunday to Saturday...any last minute small things you highly recommend?

mikerab

Account Suspended
If you're going by yourself, have fun and see as much of the World as you can. If you're going with someone, have fun and see as much of the World as you can. The tours in the Unofficial Guide really do work too. They can save you lots of waiting in line. I have the new edition of it and they have some new tours in it.
Have a great time. We're arriving on the Saturday that you leave. Don't eat all the drumsticks.
Mike:wave:

careship

Originally posted by ImaSheDevil
wahoo I'm leaving on Saturday for Disney I CANNOT WAIT ONE MORE MINUTE AHHH!!! Gonna be there from Sunday to Saturday...any last minute small things you highly recommend?

Leaving Friday......I will be there Saturday and leaving the following Sunday. I'll make sure to say hello......

Like we'll know if we see each other....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mikerab

Account Suspended
I know it sounds like an infomercial, but the Unofficial Guide saved us plenty of time in our 2000 visit in June. We had 11 people with us and we walked from one attraction to the other with very little wait. My little (lawyer) brother kept saying "this is impossible, how do they do it?" I told him that we used the tours in 1998 and they worked the same way. Very little waiting in line if you follow the plan.
I'm always trying to get new recruits to try the plans. The book is worth double the cost for the time you save. I'll use the plans in the new version on my trip next week (July 19 to the 26th) and let everyone know how they worked.
Mike Rabalais

careship

Originally posted by lentesta
Stop by Flame Tree Barbecue for me. Or Yakitori House.

Thanks for the plug, mikerab.

Len

Flame Tree Barbeque is one of our regular stops. I'll make sure to eat double for you.

careship

Originally posted by mikerab
I know it sounds like an infomercial, but the Unofficial Guide saved us plenty of time in our 2000 visit in June. We had 11 people with us and we walked from one attraction to the other with very little wait. My little (lawyer) brother kept saying "this is impossible, how do they do it?" I told him that we used the tours in 1998 and they worked the same way. Very little waiting in line if you follow the plan.
I'm always trying to get new recruits to try the plans. The book is worth double the cost for the time you save. I'll use the plans in the new version on my trip next week (July 19 to the 26th) and let everyone know how they worked.
Mike Rabalais

Please do let me know how it works. I think out of almost 30 years of visits and over 50 of them under my belt, I looked at Birnbaum's guide a few times, bought them for the kids, but it sn't used. Do you know what I mean? It's all information I already know. It is just to look at and make me excited to go. I'm sure there are things I still don't know about Disney and I like to think I've been around the block once or twice there.

careship

Originally posted by Emma
Just one recommendation from me.......
Have fun and enjoy yourself!!!!!!! :sohappy: :D

I know we will Emma...thanks!!! We'll be thinking of you there in the UK while we're gone. Maybe some Bangers and Mash in World Showcase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom