Leaving Friday and got the ring

Brad2285

Original Poster
Ok so I leave Friday with my girlfriend for our week trip to the World. I have the ring and I'm gonna pop the question and I need some input. If I want to do it in the parks and I ask a photo pass cast member to do the pics if I fill them in on what I'm doing will they? Or do I need to set that up and pay for it? Thanks!!

Allygator

While watching Wishes from the rose garden, I got to see a proposal. There's a photo pass photographer located there. He really took alot of pictures. I can only imagine how wonderful they were with the fireworks in the background. I have to say I saw more of the proposal than I did of the fireworks. Best wishes to you!

mouse_luv

Ok so I leave Friday with my girlfriend for our week trip to the World. I have the ring and I'm gonna pop the question and I need some input. If I want to do it in the parks and I ask a photo pass cast member to do the pics if I fill them in on what I'm doing will they? Or do I need to set that up and pay for it? Thanks!!
Yeah, just ask the photopass photographer, give them a clue and they will take pics. :) Good luck, best wishes to you both from a fellow Caps fan! :)

kasey1988

My dbf proposed is past September. He did not say anything to the photopass person as he did not want to tip me off, we just posed as if we were going to have our picture done infront of the castle and partners statue, and he said he wanted to put his sunglasses away, and he pulled out the ring. The photographer got lots of amazing shots! Don't forget to pick up your just engaged buttons after :)

LuLaSue

Best Wishes to you both! I would be afraid to tip anyone off unless it was done prior to your departure.

wiigirl

Best wishes to you both! Congrats! :)
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom