League of Dreamers: Brainstorming Thread

KingOfEpicocity

Cool! Great idea! I like it...

Thank you my friend! Let's get rolling on it...there's really no due date, but if we push it off we will probably forget:p

Anything in the project that you would want to tackle in detail? It's your first time...you get first pick!:D

Well being a MASSIVE Epcot nerd. I wouldn't mind tackling imagination :) I think it would be one of the easiest to work into the land.

KingOfEpicocity

Did some work in sketchup with The style of our tomorrowland. what do you guys think? mixed the style of 19th century industrial with the american waterfront in Disney sea
SketchUp 2016-02-04 18-49-03-88.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Thanks A lot guys! :D the experience came from many many hours of making disney rides in sketchup then putting them into Rollercoaster tycoon 3. i find it easier than drawing when it comes to geometric buildings. Im sure ill be doing plenty more haha. Thanks again guys!
We are big art fans!:happy: We do a lot of it for the Imagineering comps....you'll be a great attribute on the teams with this skill!

spacemt354

Chili's
I do have one question. what is the layout of the park? i want to keep in mind our entrance points and the flow of it all
The park as been done in chunks so far...tomorrow I can dig up the map...but essentially think WDW MK Fantasyland transition into Tomorrowland...and transition from the hub.

We basically kept the same layout.

mickeyfan5534

Apologies for my absence. I took a long weekend to Disney World and I finally got to my computer. What about SEA members for streetmosphere?

KingOfEpicocity

Apologies for my absence. I took a long weekend to Disney World and I finally got to my computer. What about SEA members for streetmosphere?
Well I'm imagining a SEA members fair or expo where they all share what they're working on. (A trip to space, a journey into imagination, peoplemover, etc.) 1964 worlds fair meets steam punk?

mickeyfan5534

I was thinking using Imagination for the Fantasyland transition because it is a melding of Fantasy and Science and how they can work together so well. I just think it's such an obvious thematic transition from world of fantasy to whimsical laboratory to serious world's fair.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom