League of Dreamers: Brainstorming Thread

mickeyfan5534

Space Mountain could absolutely begin with a tour of this inventor's home and then he sends us off to explore space. We can use the technology that Disneyland uses to create a random story each time and a Ghost Galaxy type overlay for Halloween.

KingOfEpicocity

Space Mountain could absolutely begin with a tour of this inventor's home and then he sends us off to explore space. We can use the technology that Disneyland uses to create a random story each time and a Ghost Galaxy type overlay for Halloween.
maybe like a crazy inventor who wanted to go to the moon? maybe a plus ultra member ;)

KingOfEpicocity

I like ATIS. What's our IP ride going to be?
treasure planet? lol not sure. there arent many steampunky disney IP
treasurepl1.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
treasure planet? lol not sure. there arent many steampunky disney IP
treasurepl1.jpg
Eh, this project's just for kicks, let's do it:D

If this was a challenge for TSI or something where we have to account for realism, I'd say that it didn't do well at the box office and Disney would probably shy away from it.

But it has a cool theme to it...and would work well here!

KingOfEpicocity

Eh, this project's just for kicks, let's do it:D

If this was a challenge for TSI or something where we have to account for realism, I'd say that it didn't do well at the box office and Disney would probably shy away from it.

But it has a cool theme to it...and would work well here!
i would defiently agree with you there. im thinking in terms of style

KingOfEpicocity

So I've had an idea. It has to do with tomorrowland (the 2015 movie) and plus ultra. So if you don't know about those go do some research.

So what if, there was a group of dreamers (maybe around the time of the original founding of plus ultra?) that sorta broke off from plus ultra due to conflicting views. So they create their own sort of tomorrowland with a trip to space (space mountain) and maybe dreamfinder was in the group, so we can work imagination in there XD Sort of combining the project city idea, the steampunk idea, the "crazy inventor(s)" idea and the originals tomorrowland. And for treasure planet we can say they invented the ships that are seen jn treasure planet. So a backstory within a backstory lol. Again maybe with that steampunk theme. It would be interesting to see a future from the eyes of someone from the 1800s. Much like discovery land Paris. What do you guys think?

mickeyfan5534

I'd rather stick away from Tomorrowland the movie and keep to SEA, just because there is a slight SEA theming to the lands on the east side of the park and I like symmetry. Although I think we're all in agreement on the steampunk and the inventor.

KingOfEpicocity

I'd rather stick away from Tomorrowland the movie and keep to SEA, just because there is a slight SEA theming to the lands on the east side of the park and I like symmetry. Although I think we're all in agreement on the steampunk and the inventor.
SEA as in water? It has no connection with tomorrowland except the backstory. But what is SEA? Am i missing something?

spacemt354

Chili's
This is basically the idea I was looking for! Perfect idea! So we can say this is like a SEA expo maybe?
Sure, if you'd like!

So just to summarize...which attractions are we going with?

For the IP - I'm guessing still Treasure Planet for the aesthetics. Space Mountain, Adventures Thru Inner Space, possibly some original attractions?

KingOfEpicocity

Sure, if you'd like!

So just to summarize...which attractions are we going with?

For the IP - I'm guessing still Treasure Planet for the aesthetics. Space Mountain, Adventures Thru Inner Space, possibly some original attractions?
I would like to. I think we need to decide the backstory and the main aesthetic then we create rides around that.

spacemt354

Chili's
I would like to. I think we need to decide the backstory and the main aesthetic then we create rides around that.
Sounds good.

I feel like we have a pretty decent start with the SEA influence...perhaps to blend a little bit of Epcot in here...in the future, members of SEA were designing a futuristic community of sorts...trying to use "futuristic" science (basically imaginative science) to help the world.

Imagination attraction ---- a journey into the human mind.
Adventures through Inner Space --- the discoveries of nanoscience and molecular biology of the "future"
Space Mountain --- breakthroughs in inter-dimensional travel and interstellar space.
Treasure Planet --- a neighboring, habitable planet to travel to
Peoplemover --- it's just classic and a futuristic mode of transportation

and a few others (possibly C-tickets and/or shows) then some restaurants, shops, and we are good. Thoughts?

KingOfEpicocity

Sounds good.

I feel like we have a pretty decent start with the SEA influence...perhaps to blend a little bit of Epcot in here...in the future, members of SEA were designing a futuristic community of sorts...trying to use "futuristic" science (basically imaginative science) to help the world.

Imagination attraction ---- a journey into the human mind.
Adventures through Inner Space --- the discoveries of nanoscience and molecular biology of the "future"
Space Mountain --- breakthroughs in inter-dimensional travel and interstellar space.
Treasure Planet --- a neighboring, habitable planet to travel to
Peoplemover --- it's just classic and a futuristic mode of transportation

and a few others (possibly C-tickets and/or shows) then some restaurants, shops, and we are good. Thoughts?
Funny thing. That city of the future was basically my "tomorrowland" idea. That'll work perfectly. I think an imagination ride would work great here, especially a steampunk dreamfinder lol. Maybe for treasure planet you get to go to the space port on the moon? Just an idea.

Your ideas seem solid. Ready to get into details.

spacemt354

Chili's
Funny thing. That city of the future was basically my "tomorrowland" idea. That'll work perfectly. I think an imagination ride would work great here, especially a steampunk dreamfinder lol. Maybe for treasure planet you get to go to the space port on the moon? Just an idea.
Cool! Great idea! I like it...
Your ideas seem solid. Ready to get into details.
Thank you my friend! Let's get rolling on it...there's really no due date, but if we push it off we will probably forget:p

Anything in the project that you would want to tackle in detail? It's your first time...you get first pick!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom