Le Cellier

foreverbelle

we got lucky and finally were able to book Le Cellier this go around after we kept hearing so many wonderful things about it. I am so excited...We to just said do you anything open for the week of...and it worked. Best of luck to you. I would say keep trying you never know.

mroman

we got lucky and finally were able to book Le Cellier this go around after we kept hearing so many wonderful things about it. I am so excited...We to just said do you anything open for the week of...and it worked. Best of luck to you. I would say keep trying you never know.

Yep, that was key for us too. Just gave them our dates and told them we're flexible (lunch or dinner).

k.hunter30

It must have recently gained even more attention and interest. When we went in May of 2007, we got a table for dinner about three weeks out.

lebeau

I got Le Cellier for next week by using the online reservation system last night...:eek:

It is not always that impossible..unless I am just really lucky..:shrug:

I was just going to try and see if I could get one..and sure enough I did..

Keep trying!..:)

I just booked a lunch ressie for my parents on my dad's birthday, Aug 01.

Might want to try being flexible with your times.

lebeau

For Le Cellier, I would call because they can search by a time and date range, rather than a date range and specific time period in the online system. Hopefully they can find something during your stay for you in one search. :shrug:

I've been told the castmembers use the same system now. So, it's probably just as easy to search yourself.

Chevross

I've never really had any trouble getting in. We've just walked right up and they had a table available. Maybe I was luckier than what I thought but every year I've been there I've never been told they were full and I didn't have reservations either.:shrug:

djvand

Original Poster
Thanks to all who posted. I will keep trying via the online system. I made reservations for every night, but would change any night to get into Le Cellier.

dznygirl64

We have been able to eat there every time we walk up without a reservation. Here's what you do:
Send in your spouse to ask if they have a table available. While she's doing that, have her glance down at the computer screen and notice a name of a party that has the same amount of people in it as yours. Then she leaves and tells you that name. Then you walk in and give them the name and voila! You have a table.
There can be some complications but it usually works:animwink:
You are my new hero! :sohappy: Why didnt I think of that? We have never had a problem getting a reservation there.Friends of our make reservations there every night then not show up.:hammer:Your plan would work then just have them call out the name several times no one shows,no loss.

Computer Magic

I got Le Cellier for next week by using the online reservation system last night...:eek:

It is not always that impossible..unless I am just really lucky..:shrug:

I was just going to try and see if I could get one..and sure enough I did..

Keep trying!..:)
Let's hope the online ADR is working properly :p

I'm sure it is but I would call Disney ADR to make sure :wave:

enjoy :slurp:

Computer Magic

It must have recently gained even more attention and interest. When we went in May of 2007, we got a table for dinner about three weeks out.
two words...free dining. You get a lot of food for free.

I ate there in May of 05 with not issues. This is the first time I was able to book in Sept for my last 3 visits. I had to get up at 2am for that ADR. The 90 days out might help as free dining is offered after the 180 day mark (the old ADR start).

k.hunter30

two words...free dining. You get a lot of food for free.

I ate there in May of 05 with not issues. This is the first time I was able to book in Sept for my last 3 visits. I had to get up at 2am for that ADR. The 90 days out might help as free dining is offered after the 180 day mark (the old ADR start).
No... I think it's more than that. It's pretty hard to get a reservation at Le Cellier at this point in time, free dining or not. :shrug:

maggiegrace1

You have to be flexable with your times and there is no problem.We eat there four to six times a year.Dont eat when others do,eat lunch at 3pm or supper at 8 pm.Just not when Im going!
Or be really lucky..:D
I got 6:15 dinner first time I tried the online dining after trying for weeks on phone for any time lunch or dinner..

Same with Ohana for dinner and Crystal palace for 8:00 am breakfast..:)

Geaux Me!

dznygirl64

We have eaten there for years but the last three trips the meat was cold or burnt.And pop refills never happen,even after complaining.I hope they have improved since May.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom