Le Cellier

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
We were gonna go there but my dad was told they couldn't get my wheelchair inside.

We ate there in June after I broke my ankle. It took some doing, but they were able to accommodate my wheelchair with a leg lift. Don't let 'em pull that one on you again!

BTW, the food was excellent! It's definitely a "do again" place.

Upvote 0

kennyj29

It's the best~!

This is a definite restaurant to visit. My son is nuts about this salmon appetizer they have, my daughter loves the pretzel bread and my son, husband and myself go nuts over the steak! It's just a wonderful place, atmosphere and the waiters and waitresses are so nice. It's a definite doer!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by LaTinkerbell
We ate there in June after I broke my ankle. It took some doing, but they were able to accommodate my wheelchair with a leg lift. Don't let 'em pull that one on you again!

BTW, the food was excellent! It's definitely a "do again" place.

Thanks LaTinkerbell! I'll definetly give it a try next time then!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by The_CEO
Its a wonderful restaurant to eat at. The food is excellent. Great Cheese Soup! :)

I hear that all the time about the cheese soup and the steak there. :slurp: Next time I am at epcot... the first PS I am making is for Le Cellier...

How are the prices there? ...(just wondering... I dont think I have been in there since I was really young) :) :wave:

Upvote 0

The_CEO

Originally posted by DMC-12
I hear that all the time about the cheese soup and the steak there. :slurp: Next time I am at epcot... the first PS I am making is for Le Cellier...

How are the prices there? ...(just wondering... I dont think I have been in there since I was really young) :) :wave:

20 $ Meals * Steak *..

Cheese soup is soo goood uhhh lol

3 - 4 $ :)

Upvote 0

Pippa

I have eaten there twice and it was great. Lovely steaks and chocolate pudding, we will definately be going back this year:slurp:

Upvote 0

The_CEO

Their meat and steaks are seasoned just enough to give you a mouth full of flavor in every bite. The soup is so complex, your senses can never take it all in. Every new spoonful of Cheese Soup is a new experience. The way it's texture is, the way it all comes together makes it worth the 3 - 4 $'s.

The bread they bring out is just great. My favorite is the Pretezel Bread. It has so much flavor. Its usually hott and melts in your mouth. I dip it in my cheese soup which makes it even better!

From a service standpoint of the restaurant. I would have to say its pretty slow. They are under-staffed there. It seems all restaurants out there are. Because we ate at the Italian Restaurant and we ended up tiping the Bus Boy than our waiter.. Because he served us more often... Isnt that sad?

Anyways.. The service at Le Cellier isn't the best. It isnt the personality aspect. As more as.. " Ok guys lets play a game, first one to see the waiter wins!" We were joking on playing that game. We just never saw our waiter. Because he/she is always waiting on others. They need to lower the amount of tables per waiter/waitress.

*10 being the best *
So now I come to my "Over All " Ratings ...

Lets recap...

Food and Meals - 9
The Atmosphere - 10
Service - 6
Feel of the place - 9

OVER ALL RATE - 8 1/2
Thats my Review, it just seems if they got their hands on some more talented waitresses and waiters. They would be in business. :)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey CEO wonderful review!!! I think you have found yourself a new career as a Disney food critic!!! Seriously though, I have eaten there before and couldnt have said it better myself!! Belle

Upvote 0

The_CEO

Thanks Belle!

I love speaking my mind in reviews. Especially Disney reviews! hehe.

I mean people may have thought.. Man... He really hit that restaurant hard in ratings. Or " The service wasnt bad when i went ."

Well thats probably true. It all depends on the time of day or, when you eat there.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

You are certainly welcome CEO. As with any review, the review would have to reflect a number of things which would include but arent necessarily limited to
1) Time of day that the item was reviewed. During a 4 o'clock dinner help may be plentiful, but what about at 7 oclock that same night?
2) was the chef having an off night?
3) was the supplier lax in getting all the food items to the restaurant causing a lack of choices from the menu?
All the items that are reviewed though are done at the same time and reflect one person's experience with the restaurant, ride, attraction, whatever. It may or may not match your own experience which may be better or worse. Unless I know the person who has given the opinion usually I will take it with a grain of salt. As far as Disney I have yet to have a truly horrible experience anywhere so I know I Am in good hands!!! Belle

Upvote 0

t3techcom18

Re:Re:Re: Le Cellier

Le Cellier is definetly good!!! Makes me want to have a Canadian Cheddar Chesse Soup right now... I love the steak with with mushrooms and the risotto under the steak...mmmmmm....but I have to warn you something; If you order that steak I just recomended, is to stay away from a orangy curls that look like onion ringsnext to the steak, because those are SPICY after you swallowed them( But people that are used to spicy foods can be able to eat it, of course!) I definetly give it Two Thumbs WAY up for Le Cellier!! The ambience is good, the bread is good, the host/hostesses are good, which means a real good meal and a nice evening.( I always get the Cheese Soup every time I go there!!)

Rating: 5 ***** stars

Upvote 0

MelBelle

Well last year when we ate there for my dad's birthday. we sat down to eat around 8.15 pm so there was actually a lot of help around :) Our waiter even sat down at the table between ours and his one other table left for the evening and had conversations with us!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom