Last minute trip, off property have magic bands how to link with tickets.

Kristamouse

Original Poster
Have an almost free place to stay and oodles of Disney Gift Cards we have been hoarding. My family of 8 will be heading down the last week in January. We have a set of MB's from our last trip. Can I link new park only ticket to the MB's and more importantly get our FP's booked? As a large family the FP+ system sucks, there are never any choices after our initial 3 are used. So I want to make sure we get our favorite rides in...

dreamfinder

Simply add your new tickets to your MDE account. As soon as you do that, you can book FP at your 30 day window, and can use any MBs associated with the MDE account. Depending on the age, they may not work with the long range readers, but will work with the podiums and tap to touch scanners fine.

Kristamouse

Original Poster
That was fast, thank you. Should I just purchase the tickets via the web site, phone or store? I have 8 gift card to use towards them, was thinking the store would be the easiest option...

JasonDeyoung

That was fast, thank you. Should I just purchase the tickets via the web site, phone or store? I have 8 gift card to use towards them, was thinking the store would be the easiest option...
Id do store or phone, sometimes the website only allows you to use one gift card.

dreamfinder

The 3 options should all yield the same result. Buying online should automatically associate the ticket with your MDE account (assuming you are logged in) but may not let you use 8 gift cards in one transaction. And reading 8 sets of codes over the phone can be tough. I do believe they let you merge gift cards now, with a max value of $1,000 per card. So if you do that, doesn't really matter, depends on what is more convenient for you. Online should be instant gratification, on the phone you may need to wait to receive the tickets, not sure if they provide you with a code on the phone to add them to your MDE, at a store you need to have one nearby.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Remember that you can only book your fastpasses at 30 days one day at a time (unlike staying on property where you can book all your fastpasses at once for the length of your vacation.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom