Last minute trip-Late May crowds?

rickdrat

Original Poster
I know this question ranks up there with "How long is a piece of string?" but here goes...

I have some open time in my vacation and was considering a surprise trip for my Potter-head daughter to Universal in May. We would most likely arrive the day after Memorial Day for 2-3 days. Any insights on what crowd levels would be like that week?

If your answer is anything other than "no crowds at all" please don't bother replying. ;)

Thanks

JoeCamel

I know this question ranks up there with "How long is a piece of string?" but here goes...

I have some open time in my vacation and was considering a surprise trip for my Potter-head daughter to Universal in May. We would most likely arrive the day after Memorial Day for 2-3 days. Any insights on what crowd levels would be like that week?

If your answer is anything other than "no crowds at all" please don't bother replying. ;)

Thanks

Even though you say you don't want a reply (why even post then?) I will just leave this here

http://orlandoinformer.com/page/art...ript-tickets-packages-planning/crowd-calendar

rickdrat

Original Poster
It was an apparently poor attempt at sarcasm (Hence the wink). Obviously I'm interested in all opinions.

Disneyhead'71

I am in agreement with OI predictor. Moderate seems about right. That period is still before most schools let out for summer. 2 weeks later is a different ball game all together.

danpam1024

We went for MD weekend once (DS birthday falls on that weekend :( )- stayed at the hotel mostly because the crowds were nuts. With EP, it's tolerable (but the HP stuff doesn't use EP) Most of the people we met at the hotel were locals as well- "staycationing". Also, our schools in SWFL used to get out BEFORE MD. Some still do.

JoeCamel

We went for MD weekend once (DS birthday falls on that weekend :( )- stayed at the hotel mostly because the crowds were nuts. With EP, it's tolerable (but the HP stuff doesn't use EP) Most of the people we met at the hotel were locals as well- "staycationing". Also, our schools in SWFL used to get out BEFORE MD. Some still do.

I think they said they will be there after Memorial day so it should be moderate and not an issue.

Mukta

Tue-Thurs after Memorial Day? I think crowds will be moderate and you will have plenty of time to see and do everything you want.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom