Last Minute June Trip!!! In Need of Advice...

Hi Everyone!!!

I have been a long time reader of these forums... I cant thank everyone enough for all of the tips and tricks and just helpful / interesting information I've learned here! You all are an amazing source of information..!

I only booked this trip 4 days ago, so missing out on early FP selections so I am very nervous. Luckily got most ADRs we want besides Beaches & Cream.

Was wondering if anyone could take a little time to look over some of the plans I've made. It will be me and my two adult(ish) children. We want to experience some new amazing things the park has to offer (SDMT/AVATAR etc) but also some old nostalgic favorites! (We haven't been since fastpasses were on paper slips...remember sprinting to different machines! Boy how things have changed...)

I am unsure of the itinerary as we are trying to fit a lot in a short amount but hoping to do as much as we can...

Some Concerns:
No Epcot FPes?
Tiffins vs Tusker for dining package?
Do FP selections make sense?
Will FP open up for SDMT?
Will BOG open up to replace Tonys?

Any help would be appreciated!!! :) :)
this has been like rocket science to me trying to schedule but want my kids to have a great trip..

We will be staying from June 4-9
GF Sugar Loaf Building
- Finally in all the years the rates worked out and I can experience my dream Disney resort!!!

June 4: MK
Morning Arrival!
1:45 ADR @ Tony's
5:40 Big Thunder FP
6:55 Buzz FP
7:20 ADR @ Crystal Palace (son's favorite)
8:00 Pirates FP
Happily Ever After

June 5: MK/HS
Monorail to MK, rush to SDMT line (no FP :(
9:00-1:00 Space, Splash, Peter Pan FP
4:10 ADR @ SciFi
More fastpasses ???
9:30 Star Wars Fireworks

June 6: HS/EP
9:00-1:00 Star Tours, Terror, Toy Story FP
1:15 ADR @ 50s (really hoping to change this to beaches & cream but can't find reservation...)
Epcot!!! (will this be enough Epcot time??)
9:40 ADR @ Via Napoli
Illuminations
(Extra hours until 11)

June 7: AK
Open morning... Waterpark? Anything else we missed...
2:00-5:00 Dino, Everest, Flight of Passage (!) FP
5:00 ADR @ Tiffins for ROL dining package
9:15 ROL

June 8
ADR @ 1900s Park Fare
Departure... :(

jlsHouston

Wow that sounds like a great itinerary. As soon as you finish the last FP on Day 2 at Mk, use your app on your phone to make a FP for something at HS. You may be able to get a couple of FP's even after FP 4 is completed at HS depending on how busy that park is that evening.
As for BOG opening up for lunch or dinner, we have difficulty getting the coveted ADR for lunch at BOG, we don't really care too much about their dinner menu, but we love the lunch menu.
Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

piglet2422

Original Poster
Wow that sounds like a great itinerary. As soon as you finish the last FP on Day 2 at Mk, use your app on your phone to make a FP for something at HS. You may be able to get a couple of FP's even after FP 4 is completed at HS depending on how busy that park is that evening.
As for BOG opening up for lunch or dinner, we have difficulty getting the coveted ADR for lunch at BOG, we don't really care too much about their dinner menu, but we love the lunch menu.
Have a great trip!

Thank you!
Do I physically need to be in HS to do more FP? I thought you have to do it at a machine in HS, not on your phone?

Upvote 0

littleroo

Try touring plans to find BOG reservations. The app will look for you. We are going at the same time!! I hope we have go weather! Your plans look great!!

Upvote 0

vcstr

That wouldn't be enough EPCOT time for me personally so I might hit EPCOT again on your AK morning. Or the more AK inclined might tell you to spend a whole day there - regardless I probably would do a park instead of a waterpark that morning unless you're incredibly passionate about waterparks!

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Do what you can. The early you hit the big rides, the shorter the waits are. Its Summer so a lot of FPs will be gone. If you have to do "that" ride without a FP, hit it at rope drop or decide if it is worth an hour+ wait. My advice is to just have fun. Very few attractions disappear. If you don't get it this trip, you can always do it next. Personally, I do not know the fascination with 7DMT. I get more out of Goofy's Barnstormer. Just hit that one 5x and you will still beat the wait for 7DMT.

Upvote 0

piglet2422

Original Poster
That wouldn't be enough EPCOT time for me personally so I might hit EPCOT again on your AK morning. Or the more AK inclined might tell you to spend a whole day there - regardless I probably would do a park instead of a waterpark that morning unless you're incredibly passionate about waterparks!

Yes I am also nervous about Epcot time considering WS and Future World... praying the soarin' & TT lines won't be TOO bad!

Upvote 0

vcstr

Yes I am also nervous about Epcot time considering WS and Future World... praying the soarin' & TT lines won't be TOO bad!
I guess what you could do is play it by ear. If there's something you can't get to on your EPCOT day you could return there the next morning and rope drop Soarin' or Test Track.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom