Last Minute Fastpass+

travellerman

Original Poster
If I am unable to choose in advance some of my fastpass choices because of some issues i'm having with the mde site & mobile app, will one of the cm's at the hotel be able to help me choose? Or even inside one of the parks? I will have mb's as I've just finished customizing.

Tom

Beta Return
If I am unable to choose in advance some of my fastpass choices because of some issues i'm having with the mde site & mobile app, will one of the cm's at the hotel be able to help me choose? Or even inside one of the parks? I will have mb's as I've just finished customizing.

I would strongly suggest calling Tech Support to have them assist you with the Site/App, so you can go ahead and book them now. I don't know when you're going, but as this rolls out and more people are using it, the chances of getting FP+ that you want after you arrive are slim.

travellerman

Original Poster
Am going in first week of November. Was hoping it would be a glitch or something that would fix itself. Maybe when I get a chance in the next couple days i'll go on the Disney website and try live chat and see what they can do. So long as I can get onto soarin' and mission space when I get to Epcot i'll be happy. And potc at Magic Kingdom of course.

I've had all kinds of trouble here and there with FP+. Between deleting cookies, switching browsers and going back and forth between iPhone app & web browser, I did manage to get all my selections made and then customized...kind of. I still have a couple things I need to address but they are design limitations, not tech glitches.

I found the best bet is to go through the "My Itinerary" page on the website.

stevehousse

Also try redoing your online check in. A lot of people have only been able to either do MB or FP+, but not both. Once you redo your check in, the other should pop up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom