Last Day Dinner Ideas

Nala06

I have most of my dining figured out, except for dinner on our last day. We (DH, me and DS3) are going down for a 10 day trip. I have our last day being pretty low key since we fly out early the next morning: late breakfast at Ohana, MK midday through the parade, then back to the resort to pack. We are staying at the Poly, so I am looking for someplace on the monorail loop, or possibly EPCOT. We are planning on Ohana dinner on our arrival day, but may move it to our final day if I can find a better arrival dinner thats close by. DS is a great eater and does well in restaurants at home, however I would prefer not to take him somewhere like Cali Grill just in case he misbehaves as I would hate to ruin the experience for other guests. But I picture a nicer, relaxed dinner to end the trip on a high note. Any suggestions? Thanks as always!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I would do Cali Grill if it's available. Don't be worried about taking your child many people do and it's never interrupted me and the hubby having an awesome meal there or any other signature meal on property. You won't regret it. ;)

Upvote 0

Minnie Mum

I know you said you wanted a relaxed meal, but I can think if no better way to end a family trip than Hoop Dee Doo Revue. Your son will likely love the food, and it's AYCTE beer, wine, and sangria for the grownups. The show is so interactive and fun that your son will definitely not be bored. We took DGS 5 for his birthday and he had a blast.

Upvote 0

Nala06

Original Poster
I know you said you wanted a relaxed meal, but I can think if no better way to end a family trip than Hoop Dee Doo Revue. Your son will likely love the food, and it's AYCTE beer, wine, and sangria for the grownups. The show is so interactive and fun that your son will definitely not be bored. We took DGS 5 for his birthday and he had a blast.
I considered this, but I have no experience with it so I dont quite know what to expect! It sounds pretty fun though.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Another great suggestion! Me and the hubby do this one every trip too. ;)

Upvote 0

belledream

What about Whispering Canyon Café? All You Care To Enjoy milkshakes, hearty food, and a fun, rowdy atmosphere you can partake in just a bit. :p

Not the most relaxing, but the boat ride definitely is, and it's fun to wander the grounds before or after dinner!

Upvote 0

Nala06

Original Poster
What about Whispering Canyon Café? All You Care To Enjoy milkshakes, hearty food, and a fun, rowdy atmosphere you can partake in just a bit. :p

Not the most relaxing, but the boat ride definitely is, and it's fun to wander the grounds before or after dinner!
That is on the list for earlier in the week, after that dinner we have plans to check out Ft Wilderness and the Christmas decor! Looking forward to seeing the Lodge all decked out.

Upvote 0

belledream

That is on the list for earlier in the week, after that dinner we have plans to check out Ft Wilderness and the Christmas decor! Looking forward to seeing the Lodge all decked out.
Ooh great! Sounds like a wonderful plan. Wouldn't mind sitting next to some of those cozy fireplaces right now. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom