Largest Disney Pawn Shop Opens

tahqa

FYI...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/theme...nection-creates-fake-disney-props-orl-1180942

TPC keeps trying to sell the same fake 'animatronic' parrot on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walt-Disney...338?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d3556702). First they claimed it was from the Tiki Room then they claimed that it was from Pirates. Anyone can look at the dang thing and tell it's not a Disney artifact yet Brian printed up a certificate of authenticity for it being a Pirates animatronic.

Yes, they do have some theme park used items. But they also make their own fakes and sell them as theme park used. It's definitely buyer beware at TPC.

TRONorail12

Theme Park Connection is a warehouse full of old Disney JUNK! There are very few pieces that are truly collectibles. There is better stuff online from trustworthy sellers and for cheaper prices.

dyerneeds

FYI...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/theme...nection-creates-fake-disney-props-orl-1180942

TPC keeps trying to sell the same fake 'animatronic' parrot on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walt-Disney...338?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d3556702). First they claimed it was from the Tiki Room then they claimed that it was from Pirates. Anyone can look at the dang thing and tell it's not a Disney artifact yet Brian printed up a certificate of authenticity for it being a Pirates animatronic.

Yes, they do have some theme park used items. But they also make their own fakes and sell them as theme park used. It's definitely buyer beware at TPC.

Well I don't know anything about that but I know we've been buying from TPC for years (when it used to be called Sell and Ship on EBay) and have bought many legitimate WDW items. An old WDW logo blue Main St mailbox, some of old One Mans Dream signs after the refurb and lots of Disney bus/tram signs that there's no doubt were park used. As with all "collectibles" though, you have to watch what you buy.

Nick Wilde

Well, I was planning a trip there, and after reading all the complaints about overpriced, and scams, I don't think I'm gonna get anything from them. And that parrot looks terrible.

Bairstow

I visited Theme Park Connection for the first time last October.
We bought a couple cheap, broken watches for a few bucks, and a couple pins.
The coolest thing they had was a ride vehicle from the Monsters Inc. ride at California Adventure.
Interesting place to look around, but the traffic on Orange Blossom Trail is murder all day long.

IMG_20141024_124929_293.jpg

IMG_20141024_124942_821.jpg

IMG_20141024_124948_806.jpg

dyerneeds

I visited Theme Park Connection for the first time last October.
We bought a couple cheap, broken watches for a few bucks, and a couple pins.
The coolest thing they had was a ride vehicle from the Monsters Inc. ride at California Adventure.
Interesting place to look around, but the traffic on Orange Blossom Trail is murder all day long.

IMG_20141024_124929_293.jpg

IMG_20141024_124942_821.jpg

IMG_20141024_124948_806.jpg

Always a must visit place for us when we're in Florida!

tigger1968

I have bought several items from their ebay store, typically some books or pins and such. Everything has always been exactly as offered, and arrives promptly. My one negative experience was when I won an auction and the item showed as shipped but never arrived. I contacted TPC and was told that they had no record of my item shipping on their end, and could not locate in in their warehouse. They refunded my money that same day. I liked the fast response and prompt refund. Having said that, I do see the demand that many items bring, and wondered if my item was double sold or something.

I do take issue with some things I see up for auction there, such as what appears to be a copy of a Monorail Pilot training manual. They always go for crazy money, and then lo and behold...another one shows up for auction a few days later. I assume that TPC's copy machine is getting a nice workout on printing those...

asianway

disney plates and christmas bells from the 80's. also some statues from the 80's. We also have disney license plate collection from the various parks and hotels.
They'd prolly buy them but I wouldn't expect more than $5-10 for statues and a couple bucks for license plates

heath.sneyd

They also had the Mark IV Monorail Red car in their warehouse at one time but I don't know if it was actually for sale. Anyone know where it is now?

Didn't the Monorail go to someone in Georgia? I see to recall reading that. Hrm, quick google check and it was at a guy named Chip Young's house in GA but was later sold on ebay. It's now on display apparently: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/24386
Some of you all may know who Adam the Woo is, some may not, but he came across the Red Mark IV in Tyrone, GA.
If you want to take a look at it from about a month ago,

asianway

Some of you all may know who Adam the Woo is, some may not, but he came across the Red Mark IV in Tyrone, GA.
If you want to take a look at it from about a month ago,

Amazing how it was allegedly sold by them this year but it's sitting in the same spot it's been for 7 years

Jwhee

I was at TPC and bought 2 signs which are authentic, but I also bought this giant toast prop for around $60 bucks that they claim is from Toon Town, yet I cant find any photos of it. Think its a fake?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom