Largest Disney Pawn Shop Opens

peachykeen

In the comments below the text of the article, is "DisneyFan1" pretending to be a customer but is really the owner of the store? I can't figure that out. :shrug:

TheRabbit

To make it a 'Pawn Shop' doesn't he have to offer loans? If not, isn't it just a normal store with collectables and vintage Disney stuff?

backinaction

Was going to take a trip there in Feb. on my next vacation until I heard the splash mountain sign was going for 1k. That makes me think that the stuff is so overpriced, I would never really buy anything there. Although, I have some merch from the 80's. Do you think they would buy it off me? Also, does anyone know their ebay name? I'd like to check out some of there online auctions.

asianway

Was going to take a trip there in Feb. on my next vacation until I heard the splash mountain sign was going for 1k. That makes me think that the stuff is so overpriced, I would never really buy anything there. Although, I have some merch from the 80's. Do you think they would buy it off me? Also, does anyone know their ebay name? I'd like to check out some of there online auctions.
Depends on the rarity. What is it?

dyerneeds

TPC is great! We've been going there for a long time. They really do have items for all different price ranges. We actually bought a large sign from the Poly during the rehab there. As well as the original brass sign from the outside of the Gerber Baby Care Center at MK. Anyone happen to have a vintage picture of the outside of the Center?

wdw71fan

everything there is overpriced.. A lot of it is resold from Cast connection and property control... sometimes they don't even bother to remove the 1.99 price tag they paid at cast connection before charging 15.99 for the item..

They have nice things, but they also rip people off.. GROSSLY overpriced.

asianway

TPC is great! We've been going there for a long time. They really do have items for all different price ranges. We actually bought a large sign from the Poly during the rehab there. As well as the original brass sign from the outside of the Gerber Baby Care Center at MK. Anyone happen to have a vintage picture of the outside of the Center?
Your Polynesian sign...did it have any wear on it?

Horizons1

image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom