Large Piece Falls off Monorail - Being Evacuated

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
They don't just do paint. Typically, if it's going in long enough for a paint job, they will also be doing significant other work on it at the same time.
Yes I do realize that. However I thought someone here said that the current round is paint only. Maybe they are doing other work on them and obviously this takes time and much appreciated. Regardless of that how long does it take to paint one of these things? And I mean do it right with strait lines and matching colors!

Monorail_Orange

Yes I do realize that. However I thought someone here said that the current round is paint only. Maybe they are doing other work on them and obviously this takes time and much appreciated. Regardless of that how long does it take to paint one of these things? And I mean do it right with strait lines and matching colors!
No, paint is happening, but some other things too, including full A/C replacements. Right now, for example, Gold is in paint and Red is getting the A/C treatment, reportedly. And yes, it's been specifically said the paint is being applied correctly, matching colors, straight lines, and even the "D's" by the cockpit door being added back.

Maeryk

No, paint is happening, but some other things too, including full A/C replacements. Right now, for example, Gold is in paint and Red is getting the A/C treatment, reportedly. And yes, it's been specifically said the paint is being applied correctly, matching colors, straight lines, and even the "D's" by the cockpit door being added back.

The retro world/ears/D logo? Sweet!

s8film40

Matching colors and straight lines, wow they're really going all out on this!;)

Monorail_Orange

Matching colors and straight lines, wow they're really going all out on this!;)
Yes, it's really sad that we have to get excited that things are being done right. But again, Orange looks fantastic, to the point that if you didn't know better, you'd think they actually replaced the whole train with a new one. It was like a gleaming Rolls Royce in a field of bicycles with two flat tires apiece.

aladdin2007

Good to hear, because after riding the monorail over the weekend I think I am done with it for awhile. They had the heaters running inside! Between that and the bad condition in general, its just become something I dont want to be on anymore. And I dont understand why it can't have a narration like it use to, surely that doesn't cost them money. They have continued to take away details like this. There was no narration whatsoever. I wish they would change it back to the prior one before this boring computer voice, all it says is next stop magic kingdom, that was all, nothing else. The prior one described things and what you were seeing around the Seven Seas Lagoon, this is what use to set Disney apart, but now we get nothing.

peter11435

Good to hear, because after riding the monorail over the weekend I think I am done with it for awhile. They had the heaters running inside! Between that and the bad condition in general, its just become something I dont want to be on anymore. And I dont understand why it can't have a narration like it use to, surely that doesn't cost them money. They have continued to take away details like this. There was no narration whatsoever. I wish they would change it back to the prior one before this boring computer voice, all it says is next stop magic kingdom, that was all, nothing else. The prior one described things and what you were seeing around the Seven Seas Lagoon, this is what use to set Disney apart, but now we get nothing.
The narration must not have been working in your cab/train as there should still be a narration.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom