Land Rehab Photo 1-23

Captain Hank

Wow, if that's how it looks on the outside, I'm VERY curious to see what's going on inside. May won't be getting here fast enough.

TTATraveler

I just read on Mouseplanet about the Land Sign being removed as well as the glass entrace dome and plants. Looks like your picture confirms that. I hope when the Land reopens that is is even better than it was before.

General Grizz

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

That was a shocker!

Do you mind if I use this photo on D-Troops.com, giving you credit? If not, totally understandable.

Thanks for the photo. . . wow. . .!

MKCP 1985

Didn't I read today somewhere else that the Land pavilion literally popped its top? So that Kevin Page avatar with the roof popping and the balloons flying out REALLY CAME TRUE!

:lookaroun

The story is in that same article mentioned above by TTATraveler.

Coaster3001

It came from up in imagework about a month ago. I can't post it though because i don't have a paying membership, but i do have a larger version i can get to you.

goofyfan13

I'm glad you got that picture, on my visit last saturday I was really wishing I had brought my camera. The proress had looked a lot like that however the glass dome looked a little more depressing, it wasn't fully destroyed, only half of it was gone as if they dropped a bolder on the dome and only half of it shattered. It was a depressing sight. However, I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done.

PhilosophyMagic

Like everyone said, great picture. Thanks!

The design aspect of Disney themeing seems to have gotten better over the years, including since The Land was first designed, probably because imagineers have gotten a better idea of what types of design work best. I'd expect better, more interesting themeing once The Land reopens. Anyone agree?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom