Lady and the Tramp autographs?

Mrs Potato Head

Original Poster
I thought I read somewhere a while back that you can get Lady and the Tramp autographs in the MK maybe at Tony's town square (assuming it's a stamp). Tried searching the forums but found nothing. We're heading down in 2 weeks and DD loves Lady and the Tramp. Anyone ever hear of this?

PineapplePrincess

Several years ago we went up to the podium where you would check in for the restaurant, and asked for their autographs. They took DD's autograph book and said Lady and the Tramp were eating out in the back alley, but they would go out and get the autograph for her. They brought it back with two paw prints (stamps of course). It was really cute! She had one of the books where you put the picture next to the autograph, so I took a pic of her by the Lady and the Tramp topiary at Epcot and used that one.

Mrs Potato Head

Original Poster
Several years ago we went up to the podium where you would check in for the restaurant, and asked for their autographs. They took DD's autograph book and said Lady and the Tramp were eating out in the back alley, but they would go out and get the autograph for her. They brought it back with two paw prints (stamps of course). It was really cute! She had one of the books where you put the picture next to the autograph, so I took a pic of her by the Lady and the Tramp topiary at Epcot and used that one.
thanks - I'll try it out when I'm there and let everyone know if it worked.

Alley7728

Used the topiary picture for our autograph book as well when we were there this past March. We were also able to get the signature at the podium while we waited to be seated. Good luck.

Alley7728

We were able to get our book stamped as well. The CM took it to the back an made a big deal for our niece about how Lady and the Tramp were out back having a wonderful meal. She was so tickled:p . It may have just been a lucky break or a great CM. Mention it when you check in and maybe you will have a wonderful memory! P.S. we were also on stand-by... don't know if that had anything to do with it but good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom