Kylie

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Oh wow! Yes!! I love Kylie!! I only got into her in 2020 with the glorious DISCO album and I have been hooked ever since. I am very excited for the new record and the Vegas show (goodbye savings), haha!!

Smiley/OCD

She hit the US in 1987 with her remake of Little Eva #1 hit “Loco-Motion” (the Stock Aitken Waterman remix hit #3), then the hit “I Should be so Lucky” and was quiet in the states until she hit it big in the clubs with the 2001 dance hit “Can’t Get You Out of My Head”…MAJOR club play (unfortunately her US record label never released an “official” dance remix), so I sold a TON of the “white label/bootleg” 12” single…great song, don’t know why she was never bigger in the states after that success…

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
You haven't got the choreography down yet... don't talk to me... just no...

DATURA!! NO!!

The undulating hand wave is from *BELOW*!! Like. This....

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
One of the dates for her new show in Vegas is on April 26, which happens to be my birthday. When I say I was bitter than I couldn't get a ticket (since its on a weekend and totally doable), I'm not kidding lol. Hopefully she still does a mini US tour next year so I can finally see her before it's too late.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
I'm breaking the "Tension" waiting for Tropical Storm Ophelia
F6pZ9_jXIAAJiW2

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom