Kunstarbeit In Kristall Contact Info Help

frostyriver

Original Poster
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know where I can find a phone number for Kunstarbeit in Kristall in Germany in Epcot or at the very least, an email address? My fiance and I were their in July and found something we wanted for our wedding. However, he had just proposed the day before, not to mention we didn't have the money to purchase it then. They said they ship it, so I'd like to call them to make an order, but I can't find a way to contact them directly. Thanks for your help!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know where I can find a phone number for Kunstarbeit in Kristall in Germany in Epcot or at the very least, an email address? My fiance and I were their in July and found something we wanted for our wedding. However, he had just proposed the day before, not to mention we didn't have the money to purchase it then. They said they ship it, so I'd like to call them to make an order, but I can't find a way to contact them directly. Thanks for your help!!
This dept can help
http://m.wdwmagic.com/resorts/walt-...-for-disney-parks-and-resorts-merchandise.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom