image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DManRightHere

Where did you see this? Nearmap.com has aerial images of that area from late December and there doesn't appear to be any construction around Simpson.

Maybe I'm mistaken. We were in the line for simpsons. I'm looking at google maps and it would have been where the 2 oval building are. I thought it was a steel structure with exposed walls along with construction equipment. Eh, I don't know what I was thinking then.

StageFrenzy

Maybe I'm mistaken. We were in the line for simpsons. I'm looking at google maps and it would have been where the 2 oval building are. I thought it was a steel structure with exposed walls along with construction equipment. Eh, I don't know what I was thinking then.
They frequently use that area for staging and usually put a haunted house out there.

JT3000

The oval structures are storage warehouses made by Sprung. They double as haunted houses for HHN and have been there for years. They're always moving various things around back there so that's probably what you saw. The pyro bunker and parade float storage are directly behind them, so while it's a large plot seemingly ripe for park expansion, I don't think they intend to use it for that purpose any time soon.

Last edited:

ctxak98

So am I correct in assuming the facade is probably going to be the wall from skull island? And when you enter it you are in the forbidden part of skull island?

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom