Skull Island: Reign of Kong from construction to opening

Disneyhead'71

Looks like

king-kong-2005-skull-island-wall1.jpg

Mike S

Original Poster
These new pics from Orlando United show how visible the building will be from Toon Lagoon. Will this be addressed at all or is this another Hogwarts in Jurassic Park situation?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mike S

Original Poster
Pictures taken today by AliciaStella on Orlando United.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I sure hope that side of the building gets covered.

This one is a pretty great comparison shot.
image.jpg

George Lucas on a Bench

I honestly haven't been following any of the rumors/updates until now. Do we know if this is going to be something like the Universal Studios Hollywood Tram Tour scene, or is there possibly room in that structure for something like this:

banner_17.jpg

The big guy has been dearly missed.

DManRightHere

Saw this today. We were blind sided and had no idea. This is a massive building and thought unlikely to be an attraction...until I saw the intro area. I thought it was still Jurassic park. when I started digging around there are rumors of a new water park and thought this could be an indoor waterpark..their starting on outdoor rock work and the waterpark rumor was said to have an erupting volcano.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense haven't slept in 35 hours...

Also..what is going on behind simpsons too?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Saw this today. We were blind sided and had no idea. This is a massive building and thought unlikely to be an attraction...until I saw the intro area. I thought it was still Jurassic park. when I started digging around there are rumors of a new water park and thought this could be an indoor waterpark..their starting on outdoor rock work and the waterpark rumor was said to have an erupting volcano.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense haven't slept in 35 hours...

Also..what is going on behind simpsons too?

This is thought to be the new King Kong ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom