image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

GLaDOS

To all those who argued this was going to be a brand new attraction - well i think it's confirmed now, this is just the Hollywood wrap around 3D ride, but with an animatronic at the end of the ride.

Those who stated it was going to be a brand new attraction were wrong - it's one argument i'm sad to lose.

This is not the case. There are more AAs in the attraction than just Kong, and more dark ride scenes than the one with the Kong AA in it. There's also a special "post show" scene that will be pretty fantastic. The Kong 360 portion will be there with new animation, but it is not just that and an AA. That is patently false.

SJN1279

This is not the case. There are more AAs in the attraction than just Kong, and more dark ride scenes than the one with the Kong AA in it. There's also a special "post show" scene that will be pretty fantastic. The Kong 360 portion will be there with new animation, but it is not just that and an AA. That is patently false.

Hope you're right. We'll know in 2016/2017.

ctxak98

This has me super excited! I've said for years the new Kong would make a great ride! I love that there will be show scenes involved and not just a 360 experience!

Disneyhead'71

To all those who argued this was going to be a brand new attraction - well i think it's confirmed now, this is just the Hollywood wrap around 3D ride, but with an animatronic at the end of the ride.

Those who stated it was going to be a brand new attraction were wrong - it's one argument i'm sad to lose.
We have always known that this attraction would include the Kong 360 tech. We have also known that there will be more to the attraction than just the Kong 360 tech.

Bugs, bats, and big monkey.

JT3000

I can't imagine having to wear 3D glasses will make for an optimal experience in the dark ride scenes. They should have rethought including the Kong 360 tech. Especially if it requires new animation anyway.

maxairmike

o_O :banghead: :hilarious:

I have no clue where you got that info, but as others have already stated, you are ridiculously wrong. It will be a new attraction that simply uses the 360 tech for a scene in the attraction, not as the only scene in the attraction.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.

I don't think anyone thought it was gonna be an ALL NEW attraction. I'm pretty sure the general concensus was that it'd be a new animatronic dark ride that incorporates the original Kong 360 footage.

Suspirian

sorry if this is a dumb question, but will the ride and the small surrounding area be considered one of the "islands" in IOA or with the ride just be considered part of JP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom