Kona Coffee??

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hi folks :D

Eating at Kona for the first time in August and I'm just wondering about the coffee!

How do you rate the 100% Kona Blend?

If its good I'm planning to bring home a bag or 2 :D

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Thanks Crush, I will give it a try the two times I'm at 'Ohana in September! Once again, you rock!
That I do :D

From allears:

Coffees
100% Kona Coffee French Press Pot $7.49 (serves 2)

Kona Blend Coffee - $2.99

Espresso - $3.79

Cappuccino - $4.29

Cafe Latte - $4.29

Cafe Mocha - $4.79

Take a home a bag: Whole Bean or Ground
Kona Blend $15.00
100% Kona $40.00

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I agree. A good Kona coffee is some of the best tasting you can find. The problem is, like someone said above, the blends can have so little in it, its not worth it. If any of you have a Kuerig Cup maker Tulleys Kona blend is rather good.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I spent a week on the big island of Hawaii drinking Kona coffee every day it is really good. Not sure about $40 a bag good, but pretty close. I should have brought more back with me!!! Definitely worth an extra stop at the Poly.

If you like it you can order online and have it shipped to you too.

http://www.konacoffee.com/

Tinkerbella16

I always get the 100% Kona Coffee Press pot.. it is the best coffee in my opinion! I always look forward to my breakfasts at Kona each trip, one of those reasons is the Kona Coffee!

wilkeliza

I love 100% pure Kona. It makes an amazing Ice Coffee and even better espresso beverages.

Pounds of 100% pure Kona is very expensive. I don't know what Disney charges for it but I have seen it go for as much as 40 or more a pound.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom