Kingdom Strollers

VTdisneytravel

Original Poster
What is the best double stroller to rent? Can you bring these strollers on the Disney Buses to the parks? How far in advance should I rent one?

EOD K9

@VTdisneytravel I hear the City Mini or the City Mini GT are good ones to rent. With some stroller companies, they wont charge your card until 14 days out. Yes, you can take them on buses and the monorail as well. I'd reserve one as far out as possible to be sure.

Tinkerbell397

When I was in Disney in November, I watched as parents struggled to fold their strollers to get on the buses. Then I noticed one parent who was able to hold his child and close his stroller effortlessly and with one hand...it was a City Mini. I made a mental note of the brand so I could tell my daughter for her next trip. Seems like the advise of @EOD K9 is right on. Have a Magical Trip! :cat:

BrerWayne

I rented a City Mini for my trip in Feb. The double. My wife was in charge of getting herself and the kids on the bus. My kids were 17 months and four. And, I will say, even if the bus was crowded, someone was always willing to give up a seat so my wife could sit with the children. I found the City Mini easy to fold and I usually stood near the back exit of the bus with the stroller to keep the aisle clear for other passengers. It was fairly crowded when I went and I had no problems. Oh, I reserved the stroller about 14 days out. I also ordered a case of water to keep in the room to avoid having to pay food court/gift shop prices.

LaceyLC

I have a City Mini single but looking at renting a double for our trip. Is it about as easy to fold, easy to maneuver, and similar (but double) storage space? I LOVE my single one!

EOD K9

I can second it. I used the double last week for a cruise bookended with a night on either side on property. It was well worth it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom