Kingdom Hearts

Grim Grinner

Original Poster
Anyone who loves Squaresoft RPGs and Disney will want to check out this game. While it is still a ways off, especially for us in the States, I can honestly say that I am waiting with baited breath.

The premise takes three new Disney characters, designed by the same artist who designed the Final Fantasy VIII character, and sets them in a unique Disney world. When a being called The Heartless drives them from the island, they realize that they are part of a much larger world. It seems that The Heartless has kidnapped Mickey and all of the Disney princesses! Our heroes much form a party and save the many disney worlds from the soul-stealing minions of evil. Donald Duck and Goofy join in the adventure.

In one scene I saw, the main character had to free Dumbo so he could ride to the top of Big Ben to fight off a massive daemonic force.

More info soon....

Attachments

• kingdom%20hearts.jpg
    kingdom%20hearts.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 124

Grim Grinner

Original Poster
September/November in Japan.

Fall 2002 in the States! Aaaaagggghhhh. I cannot wait that long. Thank goodness I have an import PS2. More pics coming soon.

StarscreamLSU

I've seen this game in action as well - boy does it look hot! The 'bosses' are supposed to be the Disney Villains (I think I saw what looked like Cerbenol in some shots).

Lets bump this baby up to say March next year ;)

I'm wondering if Disney may replace the Dreamcast section of Innoventions with a PS2 section - little show piece for this game :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom