Kingdom Hearts in the parks

DisneyOtaku91

Original Poster
Is there a reason why I never see any Kingdom Hearts merchandise in the parks? I'm a huge fan of this game series and I never see any pins, plush, action figures, nada in the stores at WDW! What's your feedback on this?

maryszhi

i have no clue, but you can call merchandise just to see if any exist. if they do, you can ask them where.that way you not only know where they exist, but where you can get it

Cmdr_Crimson

There is one out now of ORG XIII Mickey. It Came out in July and It's $7.95
400006419941.jpg

There was another which was a DL Exclusive for a Special Pin Event..
pin83326

Other than that...Sadly WDW Really has very slim to nil on KH Merchandise..It's really sad...However..Only one time I ever experienced seeing KH in the park was during 2004's MNSSHP at MK. In Tommorowland where the Timekeeper stood or Laugh Factory to today standards they Had used the entrance area for the Release of the GBA game KH: Chain of Memories to try out. I was fortunate to be there as I found out Donald, Goofy and Sora were there doing Meet & Greets..Here's my pictures of that Epic Night!!
sora1.jpg
sora3.jpg

sora2.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

lol...love your pics! :)
75.gif
Ha! Thanks, It was even more fun in 2010 when I cosplayed as Sora for MNSSHP...The characters went nuts when they saw me:D
ME & Donald Holding his Chain of Memories
kh1.jpg

Me, Genie & Abu about to Attack the Heartless
kh2.jpg

My Assistant Stitch wanted to Hold My Keyblade..
KH27.jpg

And Less we not forget His Majesty King Mickey in Halloweentown Attire with the Keyblade!!
squee.gif

kh7.jpg

Fable McCloud

Disney pretty much let Square Enix have most of the licensing on the series, and since it's not 100% Disney, they don't want to endorse it in the parks. Honestly though, I'm kind of glad. I love the series, I've cosplayed as Namine and a heartless, but I think the parks are best suited for the Disney movie/tv universe. Tokyo has some stuff, but that sort of fits in with the public. Over here, it's really only the die hard gamers who know what it is.
I know a lot of people who would wonder what it is if they saw it in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom