Kingdom Hearts II

Connor002

Original Poster
Please note:
This is a Spoiler-less thread.
Anyone who violates this rule will be drug out into the street and shot.
That is all.

THECARISMINE

I GOT IT I GOT IT ITS SO GREAT SO GREAT YOU HAVE TO GO GET IT IF YOU DIDN'T YET ITS SO GREAT I'M GONNA STOP THIS POST THOUGH SO I DON'T GIVE ANYTHING AWAY ITS SO GREAT GOTTA GO PLAY MORE BYE FOR NOW :sohappy:

disnyfan89

THECARISMINE said:
I GOT IT I GOT IT ITS SO GREAT SO GREAT YOU HAVE TO GO GET IT IF YOU DIDN'T YET ITS SO GREAT I'M GONNA STOP THIS POST THOUGH SO I DON'T GIVE ANYTHING AWAY ITS SO GREAT GOTTA GO PLAY MORE BYE FOR NOW :sohappy:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

:lol: Sorry couldn't help it!

stingrock23

I"m out of town, so I won't be able to get it until Thursday or Friday, but I've been waiting almost 3 years for this. I can't wait to play it.

imagineer boy

Okay, I finally got it and its great! So far I've made it to the Mulan level.

But boy, I thought the Twilight Town level would never end. Still, I made it through, and now its smooth sailing from here on ( until the hard as hell bosses ).

BTW, the new music is awesome! I loved the twilight town and world map music. The opening song was pretty cool too.

FigmentJedi

I'm almost over with Roxa's Twilight Town, I'm on the sixth day. Of course, there's school tommorow so I can't finish that part tonight...
Do you think the new Ansem voice sucks? THey got Bo-Bo-Bo's dub voice to substitute for Billy Zane whose obviously gotten way contriversial thanks to that anti american movie in Turkey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom