Kingdom Hearts cast list...

StarscreamLSU

Original Poster
Not super important - but think its interesting to see the big names that were signed. This is straight from the back of the manual, so it's 100% accurate.

There are a bunch of others, but mostly bit actors. All of the 'Official' Disney Character voices are also in the game. Most of the movie voices are used, except for people like Robin Williams - but most of the smaller actors are used (like Jodi Benson, Linda Larkin, etc.)

Sora - Haley Joel Osment (6th Sense, AI)
Riku - David Gallagher (7th Heaven)
Kairi - Hayden Panettiere (Remember the Titans)
Ansem - Billy Zane
Squall - David Boreanaz (Angel)
Aerith - Mandy Moore
Cloud - Steve Burton (Last Castle, Manhattan Project)
Yuffie - Christy Carlson Romano (Even Stevens, Kim Possible)
Tidus - Shaun Fleming
Wakka - Dee Bradley Baker
Selphie - Molly Keck
Sephiroth - Lance Bass (yet he still sounds like a bad-)
Hades - James Woods
Phil - Danny DeVito
Aladdin - Scott Weinger (original voice from movie, Full House)
Iago - Gilbert Gottfried
Alice - Kathryn Beaumont (she was the original Alice)
Ariel - Jodi Benson (original voice from movie, also in Grandia II)
Clayton - Brian Blessed (Boss Nass in Episode I)
Genie - Dan Castellaneta (Homer Simpson...)
Tantor, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger - Jim Cumings

Been playing this game since Monday (early copy), keeps getting better and better. Lots of fun little Disney-isms in it as well such as the Mops from Fantasia mopping the floor of the Mickey's Palace (which, btw, looks exactly like the Cinderella's Castle).

Lots of Hidden Mickey's as well.

Toonfinder

I was kind of bummed when I had heard that folks like Robin Williams and Matthew Broderick were not going to be voicing their original characters... and I don't think that Hercules was the original voice either (ok, sounds more like Max...).
I was totally stoked about hearing James Woods as Hades again... and nothing quite like hearing Oogie Boogie's voice laughing maniacally *SHIVER*

And I am so envying you right about now... I have to wait another 6 days before I can even get my own copy. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom